(In Neverland, there is a pirate ship filled with predators. Some of them are setting up a flag of the Jolly Roger, some of them are throwing daggers at a crude drawing of Captain Gutt himself.)
- Gutt's Crew & Predators/Pirates: Oh, a pirate's life is a wonderful life
A-rovin' over the sea
Give me a career as a buccaneer
Near a life of a pirate for me
Oh, a life of a pirate for me
Oh, a pirate's life is a wonderful life
They never bury your bones
For when its all over
A jolly sea rover drops in on his friend Davy Jones
Just then, a tall, thin mutant plant duck, walked out of a door. He had green feathers, magenta foliage for hair, root legs, vines for arms, leaves for hands, and blue eyes and wore nothing else. He was known as Dr. Reginald Bushroot. He was carrying a tray of stuff you would find in a barber's shop.)
- Bushroot/Mr. Smee: (singing with the predators) My good friend, Davy Jones
(stops singing and chuckles) Good morning, shipmates.
- Gupta/Starkey: (grabbing Bushroot) And what's good about it, Bushroot?
- Raz/Pirate: (pointing her switchblade toward Bushroot's stomach) Here we are, collecting barnacles on this miserable island.
- Coco/Pirate: (with Bushroot's beak in his pistol) While his nibs plays ring-around-the-rosie with Skunk Pan.
- Bushroot/Mr. Smee: Look out there! Might go off!
(He pulls his beak out of the gun, only to get his neck stuck in a rope.)
- Wolfgang/Pirate: We ought to be tending to the business of looting ships.
- Dagnino/Pirate: (using his switchblade to cut the rope and free Bushroot's neck) Well, we almost forgot how to slit the throat.
- Squint/Pirate: Better drop it! (And the predators throw daggers at Bushroot, only to avoid him.) And tell the captain we want to put to sea, Bushroot!
(Gutt's Crew and all of the preadtors, and Bushroot sticks his tongue out at them, gives them a haughty nod, and walks away.)
(Meanwhile, a dark brownish-gray Gigantopithecus with a silver hook on his left hand was the looking at his map. He was known as the evil Captain Gutt himself.)
- Gutt/Captain Hook: Blast that Skunk Pan! If I could only find his hideout, I'd trap him in his lair! But where is it? Mermaid Lagoon? No, we've searched that. We've combed Cannibal Cove. (putting his silver hook towards the Chinese's encampment) Here! No, no, no! That's the Renassaince territ--(stops short) But wait! Those royals know this island better than I do me own ship. Ah, I wonder...
- Bushroot/Mr. Smee: (chuckling) Good morning, captain.
- Gutt/Captain Hook: I've got it! (grabbing Bushroot with his hook) Fox, Bushroot!
- Bushroot/Mr. Smee: (stammering) Fox, captain?
- Gutt/Captain Hook: Panda's student. She'll know where Skunk is hiding.
- Bushroot/Mr. Smee: (stuttering again once Gutt let go) But, will she talk, Captain?
- Gutt/Captain Hook: Oh, one little persuasion might be in order. Now let me see, boiling in oil! Uh, keelhauling! Marooning!
(But suddenly, he heard someone singing. He looked up and saw an obese elephant seal named Flynn singing a pirate's song an his accordion, but he couldn't sing well.)
- Flynn/Singing Pirate: Oh, a pirate's life is a wonderful life
You'll find adventure and sport
But live every minute
For all that is in it
The life of a hunter is short
Oh, the life---
(But Gutt takes out his gun and pulls his trigger, shooting Flynn. Bushroot was alarmed by the gunshot. Flynn and the accordion splash into the sea. Bushroot takes a good look, only to get splashed in the face.)
- Gutt/Captain Hook: (blowing smoke from his gun and putting it away) Now, let me see; where was I?
- Bushroot/Mr. Smee: Oh dear, dear, dear, Gutt! Shooting a man in the middle of his cadenza? It ain't good form, you know?
- Gutt/Captain Hook: Good form, Bushroot? (knocking the table over angrily, and then storming toward Bushroot, shaking his hook in front of him) BLAST GOOD FORM! DID SKUNK SHOW GOOD FORM WHEN HE DID THIS TO ME?
- Bushroot/Mr. Smee: Why, captain! Cutting your hand off was only a childish prank, you might say.
- Gutt/Captain Hook: Aye, but throwing it to Ben Ali the Alligator! That cursed beast liked the taste of me so well, he's followed me ever since, licking his chops for the rest of me!
- Bushroot/Mr. Smee: (sits Gutt in the chair) And he had you by now captain, if he hadn't swallowed that alarm clock. But now, when he's about, he warns you, as might say with his tick-tock, tick-tock!
(But a tick-tocking noise is heard. Bushroot's beak begins to move, and Gutt's face twitches in rythym. Bubbles are swimming towards the ship, and a slender green American alligator with a purple feather and red cape, named Ben Ali Gator, appears out of the water and licks his lips, ready to eat.)
- Gutt/Captain Hook: Bushroot! BUSHROOT! Oh, save me, Bushroot! Don't let him get me! Save me, Bushroot! Don't let him get me! Save me! Bushroot! BUshroot!
- Bushroot/Mr. Smee: (walking towards Ben Ali) Here, now! Shame on you, upsetting the poor captain! There'll be no handouts today. Shoo, now, shoo! Go on, go on, go on! Of with ya, I say! Go on, out of here!
(Ben Ali begs like a dog, but he knows that Bushroot means it and swims back to alligator creek.)