Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Location: Midland, Michigan
Hospital - University of Michigan
- Oncologist - Dr. Geiger
Passed away: September 19, 2007
- Kushner's Protocol
- 1,2,3,6, high dose cyclophosphamide with vincristine,doxorubicin.
- cycle 4,5 high dose cyclophosphamide with topotecan and vincristine
- Mesna all cycles
- Stem cell collection after #2, but his did not go until after #3
- Aggressive surgical rsection after cycle #3,
- Myeloblative chemo(thiotepa,topotecan and carboplatin) with stem cell rescue after surgery recovery and completion of chemo cycles
- XRT 3000cGy with boost to 4500 cGy in areas at high risk
- Response: Tumors 90% deadened from chemo, and the overall areas were 80%.
|2/06||0||0||0||Diagnosed with DSRCT|