Smudger Takes A Swim is a Potential Plotlines episode.
Sir Handel sees that Smudger is brought back to sevice by Mr Percival. Smudger is rude to Sir Handel. Sir Handel tells Thomas that Smudger had said. Thomas says that Smudger is still rude. Smudger is skepitcal and collects some coaches. Sir Handel tells Smudger to be careful. But Smudger doesn't lsiten. When Smudger pulls his coaches, they push him down the line. Smudger falls off a pier and into the water. Sir Handel tells Freddie about Smudger and races to the rescue. Sir Handel pulls Smudger back onto the line. Smudger is very silly. Sir Handel is a really useful engine.
- Skarloey (cameo)
- Rheneas (cameo)
- Sir Handel
- Peter Sam (cameo)
- Duncan (cameo)
- Harmood (cameo)
- Duke (cameo)
- Mr Percival
- Narrow Gauge Coaches
- The Transfer Yards
- The Wharf
- Great Laketon
- The Pier
- First apperence of Smudger since Granpuff and his CGI face.
- When Smudger falls off the pier, his name is visible.
- Narrator: Smudger banged the coaches hard.
- Smudger: HA! Those bogie coaches are cattle trucks!
- Narrator: Suddenly, the coaches made a plan to pay Smudger out. They pushed him down the line.
- Coaches: On! On! On!
- Smudger: HELP!
- Narrator: Smudger was pushed down the line! Suddenly, he saw a end of a pier.
- Smudger: Oh, no!
- Narrator: Smudger applided his brakes but it was too late! Smudger fell off the rails! With a mighty splash, Smudger landed onto a pool of water!