Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
So Full of Spice is the 27th episode of the fan fiction series, The Adventures of Amy and Tiff, which was released on December 20, 2011.
Disgusted at Kawasaki's awful cooking, King Dedede orders Dr. Eggman to revive the top-class chef Monsieur Goan, then tells him to build his restaurant in Station Square this time. But when Chef Kawasaki cooks up something spicy like last time, a restaurant war is declared again!
- King Dedede
- Lady Like
- Sir Ebrum
- Chef Kawasaki
- Dr. Eggman
- Meta Knight
- This is the first time Buto appears with Meta Knight and Chef Kawasaki.
- The episode is a remake of episode 29 of Kirby: Right Back at Ya! (The Hot Shot Chef / A Spice Odyssey).
- "So full of spice" is also one of the lyrics used in the song "Cuban Pete" by Jim Carrey.
- Number of Sonic characters: 8
- Number of Kirby characters: 10