Sonic Meets The Wizard of Disneyland (1939) is a Sonic/Mr. Conductor Meets The Wizard of Oz (1939) FL parody with Sonic the Hedgehog clips, other clips and Mr. Conductor Meets The Wizard of Oz (1939) sound made by BrittalCroftFan, Dogwoman35 and BassRockz.
- Sonic as Mr. Conductor
- and more
- Mickey Mouse: What about the heart you promised Goofy?! And the courage that you promise Edmond?!
- Goofy and Edmond [together]: And Mickey's brain?!
- Sonic: Yes! And a scarf for me and Kevin, O.J. and Ten Cents?! Which reminds me of how Mavis kept her promise to Lady.
- Baloo: What are you talking about?
- Sonic: Just listen. (Blows his whistle and the story, Mavis' Promise begins)
- Lady Hatt: Harold told me you're... wizard. He says he can beat you at sometimes, but not being at sumbarine. I don't know what you two been up too latly, but I do know that you're a really useful engine.
- Mavis: On, ma'am.
- Sonic: Said Mavis, happily.
- (then the screen fills up with steam again as we return to Disneyland)
- If Mickey Mouse would had a Brain
- If Goofy would had a Heart
- If Edmond would had a Nerve
- If Sonic, Kevin, O.J. and Ten Cents would have a Scarf