Sophia Winterford is the titular protagonist of Disney XD's Livin' The Life With The Stereotypes, the daughter of Jill and Thomas, the granddaughter of Wilma and Deuce, the niece of Juliana and Mitchell and the love interest of Jacob Howard. She has brown hair and green eyes and her main outfit is composed of: a dark green long sleeved shirt, pale blue skirt, pink and black pantyhose and black penny loafers. She is voiced by Tara Strong (in the same tone as Amy Flowers from Accidentally Adventures). At her age, she is about 13-years-old. In the episode: Stage Frightened, during her play of Cinderella, her Cinderella outfit is composed of: a white tiara, a light blue strapless gown, light blue earrings, white gloves and light blue high heels. In the episode: Cape Cheer, while cheerleading, her cheerleader outfit is composed of: a white long sleeved shirt with a letter "S" on it, blue skirt, white socks and blue shoes.
- Jill and Thomas Winterford (Parents)
- Wilma and Deuce Winterford (Deceased Grandparents)
- Juliana and Mitchell (Aunt and Uncle)
- Alya Winterford (17-year-old Sister)
- Amelia Winterford (5-year-old Sister)
- Daria Winterford (10-year-old Cousin)
- Cathy (Pet Cat)
- Jacob Howard (Love Interest)
- Betty Hawkins (Rival)
- Being cool to Jacob
- Feeling popular
- Running for her family
- The way Betty treats her like a child.
- Being tormented by Alya
- Losing her focus