Sounds We Can Hear is a Barney & Friends episode that first aired on September 24, 1997 as a promotion episode to Season 4.
Barney, B.J and the kids listen to different sounds around the treehouse, school and the playground. While they listen to them they learn something about that sound too. They even make silly sounds!
- Barney Theme Song
- It's A Beautiful Day
- Five Senses Song
- Do Your Ears Hang Low?
- Oh, When We March
- The Popcorn Song
- Hey, Look at Me! I Can Fly!
- Indoor-Outdoor Voices
- Listen to the Night Time
- I Love You
- Playground (It's a Beautiful Day,
- Treehouse Balcony
- Barney has his Season 3 voice and Late 1993/1994-1997 costume.
- BJ has his Season 3 voice and 1997-2002 costume.
- The Barney costume used in this episode was also seen in "Barney's Talent Show".
- The Barney voice used in this episode was also heard in "Imagination Island".
- The BJ costume used in this episode was also seen in "Let's Eat!".
- The BJ voice used in this episode was also heard in "If the Shoe Fits...".
- The Season 4 Barney & Friends Musical Arrangement used in this episode was also seen in the Shining Time Station Season 4 home video "Carlos' 10th Birthday".
- The Season 4 Barney doll used in this episode was also seen in "Let's Eat!".
- The Season 4-6 Barney & Friends Set is used.
- The version of I Love You has a mix of the Season 4 arrangement and the Barney's Beach Party Arrangement (low-pitched, same speed as Season 4's version), with a Barney's Season 3 voice and a kids' Season 4 vocal.
- Michael wear the same soccer clothes in The Exercise Circus! and Having Tens of Fun!,,except his voice from "Sing and Dance with Barney" is used.
- Hannah wear the same hair-style in Camp WannaRunnaRound" and the same clothes in Pennies, Nickels Dimes
- Kim wear the same hair-style and clothes in E-I-E-I-O
- Stephen wear the same clothes in Are We There Yet?.
- Before "It's a Beautiful Day", Barney comes to life.
- After "It's a Beautiful Day", Michael arrives at the school playground and greets Barney and the kids. Then BJ arrives.
- The Season 4 Adventure Screen is used. It's when Barney showed his friends about sounds.