Special Funnel Transcript is Pikachufreak's idea.
- Here's the full transcript to Special Funnel.
- Sir Handel
- Peter Sam
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Rusty (does not speak)
- Duke (cameo)
- George Carlin: It was winter on the Island of Sodor. Peter Sam puffed nervously along the line. His funnel had never been the same since his accident with some cars. Now the biting wind was trying to blow it away.
- Peter Sam: My funnel feels wobbly.
- George Carlin: He complained.
- Peter Sam: I wish manager would hurry up with my new one. He says it would be something special.
- Engines: You and your special funnel.
- George Carlin: Laughed the other engines. The were fun to Peter Sam, but his special funnel had become quite a joke. The winter wind grew worse. The rain came too turning hillside streams into torrents which threatened to wash the line away. Rusty the Little Diesel worked hard carrying workmen up and down the line. They were removing branches and trees so water could flow away. But one morning, Rusty's driver brought bad news.
- Rusty's Driver: There's been a washout near the tunnel. The track bed had been swept away. We must repair the damage immediately.
- George Carlin: The important work took longer than it expected. As days went by, the weather changed. It became frosty and much colder. The workmen finished at last. Peter Sam was most careful as he took the morning train over the mended piece of track. Soon, he approached the tunnel. It was short and curved so his driver could not see right through it. Peter Sam was heading for trouble.
- Peter Sam's Driver: There's something hanging from the roof.
- George Carlin: Shouted his driver. Peter Sam came out of the tunnel a different looking engine. He no longer had his funnel.
- Conductor: Here's what hit you, Peter Sam.
- George Carlin: Called the conductor and he produced a think cold icicle. They set off again. But without his funnel, the journey was very difficult. Then the fireman saw an old drain pipe lying beside the track.
- Peter Sam's Fireman: We'll use that instead of your funnel. At least it'll help control the smoke.
- George Carlin: Peter Sam finished his journey with the drain pipe wired to his boiler. The other engines laughed and Sir Handel sang a song about.
- Sir Handel: (singing) Peter Sam said again and again, his new funnel will put ours to shame, went into a tunnel and lost his old funnel now his famous new funnel's a drain.
- George Carlin: The teasing continue until at last the day came when his new funnel arrived. Sir Topham Hatt proudly presented it.
- Peter Sam: Oh dear, someone squashed it.
- George Carlin: Said Peter Sam. But Sir Topham Hatt laughed.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Don't worry, Peter Sam, this funnel is something special indeed. You'll soon see.
- George Carlin: Peter Sam's new funnel had special pipes which made puffing much easier.
- Peter Sam: I feel stronger than ever before.
- George Carlin: He hummed. Even Sir Handel was impressed.
- Sir Handel: I can't understand it. Peter Sam just seems to stroll along the line. He makes work look so easy.
- George Carlin: The engines don't laugh at Peter Sam's funnel now. They wished they had one like it.