No Screaming! is a custom episode of Season 4 episode of SpongeBob SquarePants. It aired on April 5, 2007.
Plot: Plankton screams all over Bikini Bottom and Mr. Krabs tries to stop the nose by telling him "No Screaming!".
- Storyboard Directors: Chris Mitchell and Paul Tibbitt
- Storyboard Artists: Brad Vandergrift
- Written by Chris Mitchell, Paul Tibbitt and Mr. Lawrence
- Animation Director: Sean Dempsey
- Creative Director: Derek Dryman
- SpongeBob has his 2001-2004/2005-onwards Season 2-3 voice (from I Had An Accident) and 2001-2004/2005-onwards design.
- This is the first episode to feature a evil character screaming around Bikini Bottom.
- Patrick, Sandy, Pearl and Mrs. Puff not seen on this episode.
- There was a deleted scene, after Plankton is yelled at by Mr. Krabs, Mr. Krabs says" You know there's an old saying, Plankton". Plankton asks, "What is it?" Mr. Krabs answers, "Don't scream at a snake!, and now may I give you a little word of advice... Shut up!", then he pulls a molded Krabby Patty to Plankton, then Plankton screams. So Mr. Krabs shushes him and tells him "No screaming!". This is only on the original airing.
- When Spongebob screams "Aaah! Plankton, no!" as Plankton is running away from a dragon costume, the tone from "I Had An Accident" (when Spongebob screams "Aaah! Oh dear Neptune!")
- The title card music is the same as The Two Faces of Squidward.
- Plankton: (spots a snake) NYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
- Mr. Krabs: (hears the screaming and points at Plankton) No screaming!
- Plankton: But a snake is about to eat me and bite-
- Mr. Krabs: But, nothing!
- Plankton: But-
- Mr. Krabs: But nothing!
- Plankton: But-
- Mr. Krabs: But nothing! See, here's a molded Krabby Patty. (Plankton screams again) Ssshhh! No screaming!
- (bubbles translate to Mr. Krabs writing a number "145" on a chalk board)
- Mr. Krabs: So far today, and It's not even 2:00 PM yet. You had screamed 145 times!