Spray Painter Mel is the second episode of the ninth season of Hoop-a-Joop. It aired on September 29, 2007 on Kids' WB and on July 17, 2008 on Cartoon Network.
- This episode finds Mel ready for a spray painting contest. In order to show her family how fast she is, she meets up with Caroline Princeton (voiced by Minae Noji) who says that she will assist in spray painting. Unaware to Mel, The Wolfpack attempt to break the paint, but are thrown away. After that, Mel wins the competition and is awarded with a trophy made of Gold. That night, she shows it to Lori, Anna, Stella and Carlos and they congratulate her for doing the job.
- Mel Blake (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Lori Blake (Candi Milo)
- Anna Blake (Meagan Smith)
- Stella Blake (Susan Roman)
- Carlos Blake (Steven Blum)
- Caroline Princeton (Minae Noji)
- Vin Walterson (Peter Kelamis)
- Sam Williams (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Erica Roberts (Grey DeLisle)
- Jacqueline Adair (Katie Griffin)
- Flan Cabot (Phil LaMarr)
- Dark Onion (Brianne Siddall)
- This episode is the second to use time lapse (the first was Mel Cleans Her Room).
- In this second time lapse, we show Mel and Caroline painting the mural with graffiti.
- Caroline Princeton's outfit consists of: a yellow long sleeved shirt, blue skirt, white socks and brown sneakers.
- During this time lapse sequence, we can hear the Green Hornet theme.
- Pump It plays during the end credits.
- Caroline Princeton has black shoulder length hair (like Star's rival Brittany Wong) and black eyes.
- (We open this episode with Take On Me)
- Woman: Talking away I don't know what I'm to say I'll say it anyway Today isn't my day to find you Shying away I'll be coming for your love, OK?
- Chorus: Take on me (take on me), Take me on (take on me)
- Woman: I'll be gone In a day or two.
- (the episode then opens with