Spy Kids: The Dance Revolution (YTV Crossover) is a YTV Crossover movie made by Pikachufreak.
- This 1997 adaptation has characters from Pokemon, Xiaolin Showdown, Hoop-a-Joop, Jeff and Taylor, Mucha Lucha, Cardcaptors, What's New, Scooby-Doo?, WarioWare, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Loonatics Unleashed, The New Adventures of Winnie The Pooh, Timon and Pumbaa, Static Shock, Phantom Investigators, Life With Ally and Annie The Smart and Genius Girl. One day, they help The Cortez Family on their dance plans. However, Team Rocket and The Greaser Dogs attempt to break the dance plans, but it didn't work. After that, The Cortez Family thank the gang.
From Shining Time Station
- Mr. Conductor 1 (George Carlin)
- Mr. Conductor 2 (Alec Baldwin)
- Mr. Conductor 3 (Michael Brandon)
- Ash Ketchum (Veronica Taylor)
- Mary (Kerry Williams)
- Misty (Rachael Lillis)
- Brock (Eric Stuart)
- Jessie (Rachael Lillis)
- James (Eric Stuart)
- Meowth (Maddie Blaustein)
- Wobbuffet (Kayzie Rogers)
From Xiaolin Showdown
- Omi (Tara Strong)
- Kimiko Tohomiko (Grey DeLisle)
- Raimundo Pedrosa (Tom Kenny)
- Clay Bailey (Jeff Bennett)
- Al Valentine (Yuri Lowenthal)
- James Rogers (Michael Reisz)
- Amy Lambert (Michelle Ruff)
- Mel Blake (Stephanie Morgenstern)
From Jeff and Taylor
- Jeff Jefferson (Jim Cummings)
- Taylor Tanner (Tom Kenny)
From Mucha Lucha
- Rikochet (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Buena Girl (Kimberly Brooks)
- The Flea (Candi Milo)
- Sakura Avalon (Carly McKillip)
- Meilin Rae (Nicole Oliver)
- Madison Taylor (Maggie Blue O'Hara)
- Rita Sasaki (Stevie Bloch)
- Chelsea Mihara (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Nikki Yanagisawa (Kelly Sheridan)
From What's New, Scooby-Doo?
- Scooby-Doo (Frank Welker)
- Fred Jones (Frank Welker)
- Daphne Blake (Grey DeLisle)
- Shaggy Rogers (Matthew Lillard)
- Velma Dinkley (Mindy Cohn)
- Wario (Tony Sampson)
- Waluigi (Jim Cummings)
- Jimmy T. (Peter Kelamis)
- Jimmy P. (Peter Kelamis)
- Mona (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Dribble (Tom Kenny)
- Spitz (Andrew Sabiston)
- Kat (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Ana (Jocelyne Loewen)
- 9-Volt (Candi Milo)
- 18-Volt (Matt Hill)
- Dr. Crygor (Maurice LaMarche)
- Mike The Karaoke Robot (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Penny Crygor (Kelly Sheridan)
- Orbulon (Frank Welker)
- Ashley (Nicole Oliver)
- Young Cricket (Danny Cooksey)
- Master Mantis (Rob Paulsen)
- Yami Yugi (Dan Green)
- Joey Wheeler (Wayne Grayson)
- Tristan Taylor (Sam Regal)
- Tea Gardner (Amy Birnbaum)
- Seto Kaiba (Eric Stuart)
- Mai Valentine (Megan Hollingshead)
From Loonatics Unleashed
- Ace Bunny (Charlie Schlatter)
- Tech E. Coyote (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Lexi Bunny (Jessica DiCicco)
- Danger Duck (Jason Marsden)
- Slam Tasmanian (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Rev Runner (Rob Paulsen)
From The New Adventures of Winnie The Pooh
- Winnie The Pooh (Jim Cummings)
- Eeyore (Peter Cullen)
- Rabbit (Ken Sansom)
- Tigger (Jim Cummings)
- Piglet (John Fiedler)
- Kanga (Kath Soucie)
- Owl (Andre Stojka)
- Roo (Nikita Hopkins)
- Gopher (Michael Gough)
- Christopher Robin (Tom Attenborough)
From Timon and Pumbaa
- Timon (Nathan Lane)
- Pumbaa (Ernie Sabella)
From Static Shock
- Virgil Hawkins (Phil LaMarr)
- Richie Foley (Jason Marsden)
From Phantom Investigators
- Daemona Prune (Courtney Vineys)
- Kira (Amber Ross)
- Casey (Andrew Decker)
- Jericho (Alecsander Kocev)
From Life With Ally
- Ally Williams (Grey DeLisle)
- Carly Lopez (Andrea Baker)
- Lisa Jones (Susan Roman)
From Annie The Smart and Genius Girl
- Annie Roberts (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Ellie Cook (Janyse Jaud)
- Brianna Anderson (Nicole Oliver)
- Cliff Feltbottom (Tom Kenny)
- Lube Ignatius (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Shriek Dubois (Maria Bamford)
From Spy Kids
- Carmen Cortez (Alexa Vega)
- Juni Cortez (Daryl Sabara)
- Ingrid Cortez (Carla Gugino)
- Gregorio Cortez (Antonio Banderas)
- Sleeping Beauty
- You Can't Win
- Rusty To The Rescue
- Thomas and Stepney
- Train Stops Play
- Bowled Out
- Funky Town
- This is a crossover between Shining Time Station and Spy Kids.
- The Phantom Investigators debut.
- It is revealed that dance parties are held at every community center.
- The Cortez Family make an animated appearance.
- Thomas Stories are based on the Duke The Lost Engine and Stepney The Bluebell Engine books.
- Kimiko is wearing her Wu Got The Power outfit.
- (The film opens with the Shining Time Station theme tune playing)
- Man: Reach for the steam, reach for the whistle, going the railing road. Reach for the words, reach for the story, follow the rainbow sun. To a Shining Time Station, where dreams can come true, waiting there for you.
- (The film then opens with the YTV characters in the Spy Kids Universe)
- Ash: We're going to meet The Cortez Family.
- Brock: Good.
- Timon: It's where we get all dance musics.
- Pumbaa: Absolutely.
- Meilin: You know, Ally and Anita share their white pantyhose with us.
- Chelsea: Sure thing.
- Virgil: Sis and Pop will love the dance plans.
- Richie: Sean as well.
- Pooh: I can get a taste of honey.
- Tigger: Exactly.
- Amy: Seems that Annie shares your purple and black striped pantyhose with you.
- Mel: Nikki too.
- Scooby: I can be super.
- Shaggy: Like, of course.
- Rita: Ashley Morrison's a pantyhose idol.
- Nikki: Sure she is.
- The Cortez Family: Welcome, guys.
- Ash: If it isn't The Cortez Family.
- Brock: Here i am, Ingrid.
- Ingrid: Huh?
- Brock: (proposing to Ingrid) It's time that we'll settle a date once and for all.
- Ingrid: But...
- Misty: (dragging Brock away by his ear) How about a worst nightmare for you i suppose.
- (The Conductors appear)
- Mr. Conductor 3: It's been a pleasure to meet you.
- Sakura: Mr. Conductors 1, 2 and 3.
- Madison: Thank goodness you came.
- Rikochet: We were ready to help The Cortez Family on their plans.
- Flea: And The Flea will do it.
- Mr. Conductor 2: That's so nice of you.
- Mona: Especially the music.
- Penny: It'll be a piece of cake.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Life on the Island of Sodor can be filled with fantasies. Let me tell you about Duke.
- (Mr. Conductor 1 blows his whistle and Granpuff starts)
- Mr. Conductor 1: One winter's night when the cold wind blew, the engines found it hard to sleep.
- Toby: What we need.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Suggested Toby.
- Toby: Is to listen to a story.
- Percy: Yes.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Agreed Percy.
- Percy: A mysterious story.
- Duck: But.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Added Duck.
- Duck: It must have a happy ending.
- Thomas: Driver told me a story.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Thomas, so everyone listened.
- Thomas: Once upon a time...
- Mr. Conductor 1: Began Thomas.
- Thomas: They were three little engines who lived their own little shed on their own little railway. Their names were Duke, Stuart and Falcon. Duke was the oldest and was name after his grace, the Duke of Sodor. He was proud of this and love to keep the little ones in order. Whenever they had anything that Duke thought wrong, he would say...
- Duke: That would never suit his Grace.
- Thomas: Other engines came and went but Duke outlast them at all. Stuart and Falcon used to call him "Granpuff". They were fun of him, but they got very tired and hearing all about his Grace. Sometimes they were teasing and chant...
- Stuart and Falcon: Engines come and engines go, Granpuff goes on forever!
- Duke: You impurtanded scallywags!
- Thomas: Duke would say.
- Duke: Whatever are you engines coming to?
- Falcon: Never mind, Granpuff. We're only young once.
- Duke: Well you better mind, unless you wanna end up like Smudger.
- Stuart: Ooh! Granpuff, whatever happened?
- Duke: Smudger.
- Thomas: Said Duke.
- Duke: Was a showoff. He rode roughly often came off the rails. I warned him to be careful, but he took no notice.
- Smudger: Listen, Dukie.
- Thomas: He snarled.
- Smudger: Who worries about their few spills?
- Duke: We do here, I said, but Smudger just laughed.
- Smudger: (laughs)
- Duke: Until one day, manager said he was gonna make himself useful at last. Smudger stopped laughing then.
- Stuart: Why? What did he do?
- Duke: He turned him into a generator. He still out there behind our shed. He'll never move again.
- Thomas: After that, Stuart and Falcon became really useful engines and all three were happy together for many years. Then hard times came. The mines and the hills closed and the railway was closed too. People came to buy the engines.
- People: We'll take Stuart and Falcon.
- Thomas: No one wanted Duke. They thought him too old.
- Stuart: Cheer up, Granpuff.
- Thomas: Called Stuart.
- Stuart: We'll find you a nice railway and then you can come and keep us in order.
- Thomas: They tried to be brave and cheerful, but no one really thought their dreams would come true. Duke's driver and fireman oiled and greased him one last time. They sheeted and snuggly and said goodbye, then they had to go away and find work. Duke was alone.
- Duke: Oh well.
- Thomas: He sighed.
- Duke: I'll go to sleep. It'll help me pass the time.
- Thomas: Winter torrents washed soil from the hills. Trees and bushes grew all around. You wouldn't know the shed was there, let alone the little engine sleep inside.
- Percy: That's not a happy ending!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Cried Percy.
- Thomas: Ah.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Murmured Thomas.
- Thomas: There will be one, but that'll have to wait until next time.
- (Granpuff ends)
- Mr. Conductor 1: So you see, the first part of Duke's story had come to a stop.
- Kimiko: That's bad. What'll happen to the next story?
- Buena Girl: You'd be leaving right?
- The Conductors: Right.
- (The Conductors disappear)
- Ash: We'll help you on dance plans.
- Juni: Good.
- (Inside the Jukebox)
- Tito: Grace is going to sing Funky Town.
- Didi: She is.
- Tex: Ye know what she says?
- Rex: It's party time.
- Grace: Let's hit it, guys.
- (Grace performs Funky Town, with the rest doing the instruments)
- Grace: Gotta make a move to a town that's right for me Town to keep me movin', keep me groovin' with some energy Well, I talk about it, talk about it Talk about it, talk about it Talk about, talk about Talk about movin' Gotta move on Gotta move on Gotta move on A-won't you take me to Funkytown? Won't you take me to Funkytown? Won't you take me to Funkytown? Won't you take me to Funkytown? Won't you take me to Funkytown? Won't you take me to Funkytown? Won't you take me to Funkytown? Won't you take me to Funkytown? Gotta make a move to a town that's right for me Town to keep me movin', keep me groovin' with some energy Well, I talk about it, talk about it Talk about it, talk about it Talk about, talk about Talk about movin' Gotta move on Gotta move on Gotta move on A-won't you take me to Funkytown? Won't you take me to Funkytown? Won't you take me to Funkytown? Won't you take me to Funkytown? Won't you take me to Funkytown? Won't you take me to Funkytown? Won't you take me to Funkytown? Won't you take me to Funkytown? Won't you take me down to Funkytown? Won't you take me down to Funkytown? Won't you take me down to Funkytown? Won't you take me down to Funkytown? Funkytown? (Won't you take me to) Funkytown? (Won't you take me to) Funkytown? (Won't you take me to) Funkytown? Take me, won't you take me? Take me, won't you take me? Take me, won't you take me? Take me, won't you take me? I wanna go to Funkytown I wanna go to Funkytown I wanna go to Funkytown I wanna go to Funkytown.
- (Funky Town ends)
- (We see