Stacy's Sleepover Party is an 30th episode of Season 3 for Shining Time Station. Originally aired in July 14, 1993.
Stacy, Barney, BJ, the kids and Billy prepare for the goodnight sleep because of the Sleepover Party and Schemer teases the kids, he pretends to be a ghost. Baby Bop is very angry while Schemer teases her about the scary dinosaurs, the kids goes to sleep at 9 PM after Mr. Conductor (RS) told them a bedtime story about Thomas. At the end, Stacy, Billy, and the kids say good night to each other before Barney, Baby Bop, Schemer and BJ and they all fall asleep.
- Mr. Conductor (RS)
- Mr. Conductor (GC)
- Stacy Jones
- Horace Schemer
- Billy Twofeathers
- Barney the Purple Dinosaur
- Baby Bop the Green Dinosaur
- BJ the Yellow Dinosaur
- JB King
- Mayor Flopdinger
- Richard Richhouse
Thomas Stories Segments
- Thomas, Percy and the Dragon (Told by George Carlin) and Thomas Saves the Day (Told by Ringo Starr)
Jukeband Band Song
- Lullaby Medley
- Barney has his Season 2 voice and Late 1992-1993 Costume.
- BJ has his Season 2 voice and 1990-1993 costume.
- Baby Bop has her Season 1 voice and 1991-1993 costume.
- When Becky, Dan and Kara go to sleep and Schemer wakes them up and make a spooy noise. The same spooky noise from "Things That Go Ga Hooga in the Night" when Matt and Tanya sleeping and Schemer wakes them up.
- This episode is an semi remake of the Shining Time Station Season 1 episode, Things That Go Ga Hooga in the Night.
- The Barney costume used in this episode was also seen in "Stop, Look and Be Safe!".
- The Barney voice used in this episode was also heard in "May I Help You".
- The BJ costume used in this episode seen in "Introducing BJ!".
- The Baby Bop costume used in this episode seen in "Hi Neighbor!".
- The Barney voice used in this episode also seen in "A Very Special Delivery!".
- The Season 3 Barney and Friends Arrangement was also used in this episode was similar to ones of the Shining Time Station Season 3 Mid June 1993-1994 episodes/1994 Barney Home Video/Season 3 episodes. This also marks the first appearance of Season 3 Barney and Friends music arrangement/1994 home videos, this was came out in March 20, 1993.
- Also, the Shining Time Station Season 3 set is used.
- This episode takes place in March 22, 1993.