Stacy Goes To The Hospital is a fan-fiction Shining Time Station episode, thought up by BiggestThomasFan.
While fixing the roof of the station, Stacy falls off the roof and breaks her leg. Then she has to go the hospital and the kids are worrid that Stacy will not be able to work at the station anymore.
- Mr. Conductor (Alec Baldwin)
- Stacy Jones
- Billy Twofeathers
- Midge Smoot
- Barton Winslow
- The Jukebox Band
- A Better View For Gordon
- Rusty Helps Peter Sam (Alec Baldwin Narration)
Jukebox Band Song
- Erie Canal
- Mr. Conductor: Is everything I've heard about Stacy true? Is she in the hospital?
- Dan: Yes, Mr. Conductor. Aunt Stacy was mending the roof and she fell to the ground.
- Becky: She said her leg hurt very badly. She must have broken it.
- Mr. Conductor: Oh, that dosen't sound good. Although, Stacy's accident reminds me of an accident that Gordon had the other day on the Island of Sodor.
- Kara: What happened to Gordon?
- Mr. Conductor: I was just about to tell you. (Mr. Conductor blows his whistle and the story, A Better View For Gordon begins)