Allies: Thomas, Edward, Henry, Gordon, James, Percy, Toby, Emily, Spencer, Rosie, Mavis, Hiro, Victor, Kevin, Duck, Donald, Douglas, Oliver
Enemies: Diesel, Arry, Bert, Diesel 10, Spencer (formerly)
Date of Birth
- July 7, 1990
Stafford is a humble, courteous little chap, who is a very different sort of engine from any other on the Fat Controller's railway. This is because Stafford is an electric battery engine; he is not a steam engine or a Diesel engine.
Stafford is fueled by recharging his battery, which needs to be done frequently so he can go about his work as a shunting engine. Stafford is very patient, calm, and mannerly. He does not let the antics of the bigger, haughtier engines bother him too much, keeps level-headed as he goes about his day, and brushes off any troubles without much fuss.
He is more than content with taking things slow and not having to travel long distances and he is more than proud to work on the Fat Controller's railway.
- "Welcome Stafford"
- "Steamie Stafford"
- "The Lost Puff
- The Thomas Way (cameo)
- Thomas' Shortcut (cameo)
- King of the Railway (cameo)
- Tale of the Brave
Stafford has white cream lining paint somewhere,black wheels,and a basis number he carries
- Trackmaster Model
- Thomas Wooden Railway Model
- Take N' Play Model
- Stafford's theme is his Season 16 theme.
- Kingston or Chester (Theodore Tugboat)
- Light Blue Yoshi or General Pepper (Super Mario Bros.)
- Sabreman (Banjo-Kazooie, both have names that begin with "S")
- Wreck-it Ralph (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Willie Wombat (Taz-Mania, both are brown)
- Coltrane (Phineas and Ferb)
- Eeyore (House of Mouse)