Star Fox (1999 Anime) is an anime series that premiered on September 11, 1999. The english version is written by Tom Wyner.
- Based on the successful Nintendo franchise of the same name, the show centers on Fox McCloud (voiced by Yuri Lowenthal). He lives in the Great Fox with his teammates Falco Lombardi (voiced by Derek Stephen Prince), Krystal (voiced by Stephanie Morgenstern), Slippy Toad (voiced by Tom Gibis) and Peppy Hare (voiced by Michael Lindsay), his pet triceratops Tricky (voiced by Steve Staley), his assistant ROB 64 (voiced by Brian Donovan), his master General Pepper (voiced by Joshua Seth) and his father James McCloud (voiced by David Lodge). He has a rivalry with Wolf O'Donnell (voiced by Brian Palermo) whose teammates are Leon Powalski (voiced by Danny Cooksey), Pigma Dengar (voiced by Rino Romano), Andrew Oikonny (voiced by Crispin Freeman) and Panther Caroso (voiced by Steven Blum). Premiering on September 11, 1999, the series is from It's A Laugh Productions and Saban (Sensation Animation in Seasons 4-6 and Toei Animation in Seasons 7-Present). It is shown in its 16th Season.
- Fox McCloud (Yuri Lowenthal)
- Falco Lombardi (Derek Stephen Prince)
- Krystal (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Slippy Toad (Tom Gibis)
- Peppy Hare (Michael Lindsay)
- Tricky (Steve Staley)
- ROB 64 (Brian Donovan)
- General Pepper (Joshua Seth)
- James McCloud (David Lodge)
- Wolf O'Donnell (Brian Palermo)
- Leon Powalski (Danny Cooksey)
- Pigma Dengar (Rino Romano)
- Andrew Oikonny (Crispin Freeman)
- Panther Caroso (Steven Blum)