Star Fox (1999 TV Series) is an anime series that premiered on September 11, 1999. The series is created by Pikachufreak.
- Based on the successful Nintendo game of the same title, the show resolves on Fox McCloud (voiced by Yuri Lowenthal). He lives in the Great Fox with his fellow teammates Falco Lombardi (voiced by Derek Stephen Prince), Krystal (voiced by Stephanie Morgenstern), Slippy Toad (voiced by Tom Gibis) and Peppy Hare (voiced by Michael Lindsay), his assistant ROB 64 (voiced by Brian Donovan), his master General Pepper (voiced by Joshua Seth) and his father James McCloud (voiced by David Lodge). He has a pet triceratops named Tricky (voiced by Steve Staley) and has a rivalry with Wolf O'Donnell (voiced by Brian Palermo) whose teammates are Leon Powalski (voiced by Danny Cooksey), Pigma Dengar (voiced by Rino Romano), Andrew Oikonny (voiced by Crispin Freeman) and Panther Caroso (voiced by Steven Blum). Premiering on September 11, 1999, the series is a production of It's A Laugh Productions and Saban (later Sensation Animation and Saban Brands). It is currently in its 15th Season and shown on Fox Kids (later ABC Kids and Nicktoons).
- Fox McCloud (Yuri Lowenthal)
- Falco Lombardi (Derek Stephen Prince)
- Krystal (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Slippy Toad (Tom Gibis)
- Peppy Hare (Michael Lindsay)
- ROB 64 (Brian Donovan)
- General Pepper (Joshua Seth)
- James McCloud (David Lodge)
- Tricky (Steve Staley)
- Wolf O'Donnell (Brian Palermo)
- Leon Powalski (Danny Cooksey)
- Pigma Dengar (Rino Romano)
- Andrew Oikonny (Crispin Freeman)
- Panther Caroso (Steven Blum)