Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Storyteller: One day, Stepney The Bluebell Engine, Duck The GWR Engine and Oliver the GWR Engine went to a video store. But when Stepney saw a 1998 VHS of Dance With The Teletubbies, he went crazy!
- Stepney: Can I have that Dance with The Teletubbies tape?
- Duck: Mmmmm, no! You have many Teletubbies videos at home.
- Oliver: And it's a phony!
- Stepney: WAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!! I WANT THAT DANCE WITH THE TELETUBBIES 1998 VHS!!!!!! WAHAHA!!!!
- Duck & Oliver: YOU MUST DIE!!!!!!!
- Storyteller: The next day, Stepney, Duck and Oliver went to a toy store where Stepney saw a 1996 Culdee train.
- Stepney: I want that 1996 Culdee train.
- Duck: Nah!
- Oliver: And you have many Thomas trains at home.
- Stepney: WAHHHHH!!!!!!! I WANT THAT 1996 CULDEE TRAIN NOW!!!!! WAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
- Oliver & Duck: YOU SUCK, STEPNEY!!!!
- Stepney: BUT I STILL WANT THAT TRAIN!!!!! WAHAHA!!!!!
- Oliver: THAT'S IT!!!! WE'RE GIVING YOU HARSH JUDGEMENT!!!!!
- Stepney: NOOOOO!!!! NOT HARSH JUDGEMENT!!!!!
- Duck: We're keeping you here six months.
- Stepney: OH NO!!! NOT SIX MONTHS!!!!
- Duck & Oliver: Goodbye forever! See you never!
- Storyteller: Later, Duck and Oliver bought and played with that 1996 Culdee train and watched that 1998 VHS of Dance With The Teletubbies.
- Duck & Oliver: That was fun!
- Stepney: I WANNA GO HOME!!!!!!!
- Storyteller: And so, Stepney cried and moaned for a whole lifetime! The end.
- How would Stepney play with 1996 Culdee train? He is a steam engine.
- Duck & Oliver are not evil.