Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Steve Urkel Winslow Throws a Tantrum is a fake Family Matters episode.
- Narrator: One day, Steve Urkel Winslow and the gang went to a video store. When he saw a 2005 Classic Cartoon Favorites, Vol. 1 Starring Mickey DVD he went crazy.
- Steve: Carl, can I have the 2005 Classic Cartoon Favorites, Vol. 1 Starring Mickey DVD pretty please?
- Carl: No, I'm afraid you have many 100 Disney tapes at home.
- Narrator: All of a sudden Urkel threw a big tantrum.
- Steve: BWAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! I WANT THAT 2005 CLASSIC CARTOON FAVORTIES, VOL 1 STARRIN MICKEY DVD.
- Laura: Quit your crying Steve.
- Narrator: Next day the Winslows went to another video store. Then there was trouble. Steve saw a 1997 Wooden Duncan train.
- Steve: Oh ooh oh, can I have that 1997 Wooden Duncan train please?
- Narrator: This made Carl very cross.
- Carl: NO NO NO STEVE!!! YOU HAVE MANY THOMAS TRAINS AT HOME.
- Narrator: Then Steve started to scream and cry so loud he accidently exploded the video store like a bomb.
- Steve: Whoops. Did I do that?
- Harrite: Yes you did. Now your going to jail.
- Steve: To jail? NOOO!!!! I DON'T WANNA GO TO JAIL!!!
- Narrator: Steve stomped his feet very crossly the Winslows called the cops.
- Carl: Hello, Steve is being a bully.
- Narrator: Then the cops came by and when they saw Steve and the Winslows, they saw the mess.
- Cops: Oh no! The video store exploded. That means Steve must go to jail.
- Narrator: The cops arrested Steve. After that he was locked up crying.
- Steve: WAAHHHH!!! I'LL NEVER GET THAT 2005 CLASSIC CARTOON FAVORTIES, VOL 1 STARRIN MICKEY DVD AND THE 1997 WOODEN DUNCAN TRAIN.
- Narrator: And so Steve got sent to jail and the end.