Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Welcome to the Strands Of Fate mini wiki at Scratchpad!
You can use the box below to create new pages for this mini-wiki. Make sure you type
[[Category:Strands Of Fate]] on the page before you save it to make it part of the Strands Of Fate wiki (preload can be enabled to automate this task, by clicking this link and saving that page. Afterwards, you may need to purge this page, if you still see this message).
Strands of Fate
- A roleplaying community based off of George Lucas's Star Wars. Strands of Fate is comprised of two different galaxies that are very different in their basic stories and the grand scheme of things.
- Our first Galaxy is located farther down on our boards, it's what we refer to as our "Classic" galaxy. The Classic galaxy is what our older members will be used to, it's an open roleplay across the galaxy for players to have their way with the galaxy. Want to post on Tatooine? Coruscant? Bastion? Go ahead, we have no restrictions on the Classic galaxy with the exception of our standard rules.
- Our Classic Galaxy follows a "What-if" storyline in the traditional Star Wars Galaxy taking place approximately 100 years after the events of the story "Vector Prime". The Yuuzan Vong Invasion has been thwarted by the combined efforts of the galaxy and now are left little more than a remnant in the Galaxy while the New Republic keeps the Imperial Remnant at bay and the New Jedi Order slowly resurrects itself amongst the slowly growing dark siders.
- Our second galaxy is located higher on the boards and has been dubbed the "Whirlwind" galaxy. Our reasoning for that title is quite simply because it's a faster paced with players virtually trapped against one another. Our Whirlwind galaxy has players posting on the same planets to encourage cooperative roleplaying and faster character development with planets slowly being "unlocked" as the player driven story progresses. The Whirlwind galaxy is comprised of a GM started story with players adapting it and helping drive it, as opposed to the multitude of player stories found in the Classic galaxy. The general story for the Whirlwind galaxy changes with each "episode" that is released and completed.
- As per usual, the Classic and Whirlwind galaxies have strict rules against Cloning and all characters previously seen in the books, comics, or any form of LucusArts/Films/Games that have and will be released. We expect to see players use their own creativity and to play fairly with the other players. It should be noted at this point that players may use the same character in both galaxies, but their advancements only apply to that specific galaxy. If a character becomes a Jedi Master/Sith Lord/etc in the Whirlwind galaxy that is not applied straight to the Classic galaxy unless it is required/accepted by the general management. Likewise high-powered characters are not allowed into the Whirlwind galaxy unless they have been fully roleplayed by the player on the boards.
- Play by the rules found in the other threads here and you will be accepted with open arms into our community, if you have any further questions don't be afraid to start a new topic in our help forums with your questions.
Please make your self at home learn more about our community and add your own.