Volume 1: I Just Can't Wait To Be King
- I Just Can't Wait to Be King (The Lion King)
- Don't Judge a Book by it's Cover (Thomas & Friends)
- The Senses Song (Barney & Friends)
- Thomas' Anthem (Thomas and Friends)
- Hakuna Matata (The Lion King)
- John Jacob Jingerheimer Smidth (Barney and Friends)
- Im Proud To Be A Cow (Sesame Street)
- Let's Have a Race (Thomas and Friends)
- Chill Out (The Adventures of Super Mario Bros 3)
- S-M-I-L-E (Barney and Friends)
- I Wanna Scare Myself (Winnie The Pooh)
- C Is For Cookie (Sesame Street)
- I Just Can't Wait to Be King ending reprise
- Thomas' Christmas Party (Ringo Starr, Thomas and Friends)
- James In A Mess (Ringo Starr, Thomas and Friends)
- No Rabbit's a Fortess (The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh)
- Release Date: March 28, 1996.
- Barney has his Season 3 voice and 1995 costume.
- BJ has his Season 3 voice and 1996 costume.
- Distrubuted by Paramount Home Video.
- The front cover shows a picture from All at Sea, but that episode doesn't appear on this video.
- (after the song "John Jacob Jingerheimer Smidth" ends)
- Barney: And so, we had a lots of fun songs today.
- BJ: Yeah. Did you remember James In A Mess?
- Barney: It's about a rivalry between James and Toby, and James is rude to Toby and thinks he's a dirty object, but eats his words when he crashes into some tar wagons and gets covered in tar.
- BJ: All right!
- Barney: Well then, here we go!
- (song notes translate to James In A Mess)
- Ringo Starr: Toby and Henriatta were enjoying their new job on the Island of Sodor. But they do look old-fashioned and do need new paint. James was rude whenever he saw them.
- James: Ugh!! What dirty objects!
- Ringo Starr: He would say.
- Duck and Percy from "All at Sea"
- Michael from "1-2-3-4-5 Senses"
- Rabbit from "No Rabbit's a Fortess"
- Barney, Michael, Derek, Kathy and Tosha from "Be a Friend"
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.