Sonic's Bloop 2 - Electric Bloopaloo is the 19th episode of Season 4 of Super Cosgrove World & Super Sonic The Hedgehog in iCarly's World World and the 89th overall. This is the sequel to Sonic's Bloop, a Season 3 episode, where it showed every cast members' bloopers during filming various episodes. This episode was originally played two days after Vector The Crocodile's Blooptorious, an episode of Super Cosgrove World & Super Sonic The Hedgehog in Victorious's World World. The episode received 3.090 million views among viewers (18-49) on its premiere date for Wednesday night cable, currently the series' lowest documented audience to date.
This episode is semi-scripted like a talk show. Sam Speed (Rex) has an alter ego. Sam Speed (now as Christopher) has mutiple running gags. He annoys the cast, advertises his salsa, talks about his Emmy nominations with Vector The Crocodile and his crew on their show, argues with Big The Cat (Jerry Trainor) about his ex-girlfriend, and has an odd fascination with Bark The Polarbear (Noah Munck). He moonlights as talk show host with a British accent, Sam Speed (Christopher Cane), interviewing the entire cast and poking fun at their bloopers.
This Page should not be edited due to Vandalization or a Dispute till further Notice. Any edits will be reverted.
- Sonic The Hedgehog as Miranda Cosgrove
- Shadow The Hedgehog as Jennette McCurdy
- Bean The Dynamite as Nathan Kress
- Big The Cat as Jerry Trainor
- Bark The Polarbear as Noah Munck
- Chuck Thorndyke as BooG!e
- Sam Speed as Christopher Cane/Rex
- Due to lack of advertising, this is one of the least viewed episodes in Super Cosgrove World & Super Sonic The Hedgehog in iCarly's World World history.
- Bloopers are mistakes made by the cast throughout filming. Some of the bloopers are in the opening sequence.
- This is the first episode to air at 7PM PST/EST, also the first episode to air at a time earlier than 8 PM since 2008.
- The episode is a special version of iBloop 2 - Electric Bloopaloo and the title is also a reference to the 1984 film Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo.
- This is the second episode in the series to ever air on a Wednesday, the first being Sonic Goes Nuclear.
- This episode, like Vector The Crocodile's Blooptorious, is in a talk show format.
- Bean (Nathan) mentions that this episode is "semi-scripted". The premise involves a talk show hosted by Sam Speed (Christopher Cane/Rex). Sam Speed (Rex) moonlights as a talk show host Sam Speed (Christopher Cane), interviews the cast, and pokes fun at their mess ups. Bean (Nathan) also mentions that he has a "yawning montage".
- Shadow The Hedgehog (Jennette) mentions that Big's (Jerry's) mess-ups are hilarious. Bean (Nathan) speaks gibberish when he messes up. Sonic (Miranda) laughs and walks off. Shadow (Jennette) said when he messes up, he apologizes profusily.
- When coming back from commercial, Super Cosgrove World & Super Sonic The Hedgehog in Victorious's World World music was being played, not Super Cosgrove World & Super Sonic The Hedgehog in iCarly's World World music.
- This is the fourth time Ryan Seacrest was mentioned on Super Cosgrove World & Super Sonic The Hedgehog in iCarly's World World.
- This is the second time Paul Mccartney was mentioned on Super Cosgrove World & Super Sonic The Hedgehog in iCarly's World World.
- The future episodes, they played bloopers for were Sonic and Friends Still Psycho, Sonic and Bean's Balls, Sonic Meets The President, Sonic and Shadow Toe Fat Cakes, and an episode that's title hasn't yet been confirmed.
- Big The Cat (Jerry Trainor) almost swears after a blooper.
- Both TV Super Kamron World Super Kamron World California/Florida and TV Super United States of America World Super United States of America World California/Florida didn't censor when Sonic The Hedgehog (Miranda) accidentally calls a crepe (thin pancake) a crap, yet in previous episodes they censor when Shadow The Hedgehog (Jennette/Sam) says it in Sonic Thinks They Kissed and Sonic Can't Take It by having him say crab.
- Unlike the last blooper episode, they didn't show guest star bloopers or any stunts.