Welcome to the Sustainable School Construction mini wiki at Scratchpad!
You can use the box below to create new pages for this mini-wiki. Make sure you type
[[Category:Sustainable School Construction]] on the page before you save it to make it part of the Sustainable School Construction wiki (preload can be enabled to automate this task, by clicking this link and saving that page. Afterwards, you may need to purge this page, if you still see this message).
Sustainable School Construction - ICSD
This new mini-wiki will support the creation of a prioritized list of sustainable practices and features which we will present to the ICSD Board of Education as our "best practice" recommendation for the construction of all bonded projects.
Table of Contents
- Itemized list of recommended sustainable practices and features
- References - Data /Documents used to create and support the items on our list
- News/Events/Meetings of interest to this community
- Meeting Scheduler - proposed date,time,place for meetings as/if needed
How to Use
- Purple text links to corresponding "Table of Contents" page.
- Please note, each page has a corresponding "discussion" area which can be accessed by using the tabs at the top of your screen. Discussion and justification of any edits should be shared on the "discussion" pages.
- Please add to the List of Practices...at this time. We are not prioritizing the list at this point, just creating it!
- Don't forget to sign your work - either by creating an account here and using the name stamp or just by signing your entry!