Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
America: From Freedom to Fascism is a 2006 documentary film by Aaron Russo. It screened May 22 near the 2006 Cannes Film Festival (see below), and opened in theaters in the United States on July 28 in select cities.
This documentary covers many subjects, all specific to America, including: the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), income tax, the Federal Reserve System, national ID cards (REAL ID Act), human-implanted RFID tags (Spychips), Diebold electric voting machines, globalization, the possibility of America becoming a police state, Big Brother, and the alleged use of terrorism by government as a means to diminish the citizens' rights.
- "The Power to tax is the power to destroy" - Supreme Court Chief Justice John Marshall (7:23)
The Banker Conspiracy
America was a free country in 1913 until a band of powerful bankers acheived their goals and took over the government. (1:00) These bankers include J.P. Morgan, Paul Warburg and John D. Rockefeller.
- Convinced Philander Knox, the secretary of state, to lie to the american people and tell them that the 16th Ammendment had been legally ratified by the states.
- "Give me control of a nation's money supply, and I care not who makes its laws." - Mayor Rothschild Private Banker (3:21)
- The bankers bribed senators to pass the Federal Reserve Act without required constitutional ammendment. (2:37)
- It was done during Christmas vacation to avoid unfavorable votes. (2:49)
- "I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is now controlled by its system of credit. We are no longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men. - Woodrow Wilson 9/25/1919 (4:20)
- American's stardard of living has been lowered as a result of graduated income tax. (3:48)
- "67 Million People don't file income tax returns" - Sherry Jackson - Former IRS Agent
- Legal opponents of President Bill Clinton were singled out for tax audits. - Paul Breslan, IRS official (from court records) (14:09)
- "The main purpose of the income tax is not to raise revenue, but to redistribute wealth and control society" - G. Edward Grifin (20:07)
- "The income tax is the insturment of totalitarianism" (21:04)
- All of the Income taxes go to pay the national debt. (7:08)
- Education doesn't require income tax, it is paid for through local property taxes (20:25)
- Highways don't require income tax, this is paid for through the gasoline tax. (20:32)
- 100% of what is collected is absorbed solely by intrest on the federal debt - (video cut) - all individual intrest tax revenues are gone before one nickel is spent on the services tax payers expect from government. - Attributed to the Grace Commision - (19:40)
- "The Department of Defense had 1.1 trillion in undocumented adjustment expense" (21:45) - Cathereine Austin Fitts - Former Asst. Secretary of Housing. This means the money is missing.
- All Defense spending is paid for through corprate income tax. (20:52)
- There is no law that requires Americans to pay taxes. (10:00)
- The I.R.S. refuses to show such a law.(11:26)
- The courts have ruled that the Government does not have to show the law requiring taxes. (18:26)
- "If you...examined [The 16th Amendment] carefully, you would find that a sufficient number of states never ratified that amendment." - U.S. District Court Judge James C. Fox 2003 (2:08)
start at 25:00
The Federal Reserve
- "Whoever issued the money for america would control the government."
*Evidence: Quote by Rothschild
Once all claims have been examined, a conclusion will be formed about the truth in this documentary.