- Bear (from Bear in the Big Blue House) as Basil
- Buddy Tyrannosaurus (from Dinosaur Train) as Elmo
- Sir Topham Hatt (from Thomas and Friends) as Tailor
- Mailbox (from Blue's Clues) as Trumpeter
- Pip and Pop (from Bear in the Big Blue House) as Two-Headed Monster
- Hubba Hubba, Iver, Groove, Tula and Roma (from The Hoobs) as Honkers
- Daisy Wheel Doozer, Flex Doozer, Spike Doozer, and Mollybolt Doozer (from The Doozers) as Anything Muppets
- Pingu, Pingu's Mom and Pingu's Dad (from Pingu) as Sheep
- Periwinkle (from Blue's Clues) and Mr. Cat (from Peppa Pig) as Chip and Dip
- Ryder, Marshall, Rubbie, Skye, Zuma, Rocky and Everest (from PAW Patrol) as AM Monsters
- Swiper (from Dora the Explorer) as The Wolf
- The Penguins (from The Noddy Shop) as Birds
- Skits Lorraine (from Martha Speaks) as Dog
- Big Bear (from Everything's Rosie) as Bear
- Peppa Pig, George Pig and Daddy Pig (from Peppa Pig) as Pigs
- Pedro Pony (from Peppa Pig) as Fred the Wonder Horse
- Sheep (from WordWorld) as Cow
- Sherman (from The Noddy Shop) as Turtle
Buddy Tyrannosaurus: Wait, wait. Yoo-hoo. Pardon me. Yoo-hoo. Yoo-hoo. Excuse me. Will everybody be quiet? King Buddy hears a noise.
Dorothy Ann: Well, thank goodness, it's only a little shepherd.
Buddy Tyrannosaurus: Oh, shepherd not very scary. Hey, hey, hey. Shepherd even look brave.
Bear: Wait. But excuse me, but where are we and who are you?
Buddy Tyrannosaurus: Ahem. We are the creatures of the forest.
Sir Topham Hatt: Yeah, and are we ever glad to see you.
Bear: You are?
Jack: Strange things have been happening.
Dorothy Ann: Yes, someone keeps playing tricks on us.
Bear: Tricks? What kind of tricks?
Dorothy Ann: Hey, Buddy. You just tell him what happened.
Buddy Tyrannosaurus: Okay. Ahem.
Oh, Buddy's my name and Buddy the King
and the kingdom should be a magnificent thing
Buddy has splendid gown and a mace
I'll fill it with elegance, style and grace
But also today, Buddy wearing a frown
as King Buddy slept,
Last night someone crept
into Buddy's chambers and sat on the crown.
Everyone: As King Buddy left, last night someone crept, into Buddy's chambers and sat on the crown.
Sir Topham Hatt: Good day.
I'm the tailor
and I make the clothes.
And not long ago,
I've got some trousers arose.
Oh, I've been making trousers
for all the townsfolk.
When somebody sew up the legs for a joke.
But it isn't funny.
It makes me see red.
For to my dismay,
they just fit one way.
And how would you like to wear pants on your head?
Everyone: For to his dismay, they just fit one way, and how would you like to wear pants on your head?
Mailbox: Oh, I'm Mailbox the trumpeter.
Music's my thing.
I'll blow this and people make way for the king.
It's a very good job if you're musically fit being King Buddy's accompaniment.
But now what I do makes me sad and forlorn because just yesterday when I was away.
Somebody did something bad to my horn.
Everyone: Because just yesterday when he was away, somebody did something bad to his horn.
Buddy Tyrannosaurus: Oh, there used to be laughter and happiness here.
But now it's the kingdom, our specialties' fears.
It's just that we never know what to expect.
Periwinkle and Mr. Cat: If you call us scaredy cats, you'll be correct.
Buddy Tyrannosaurus: If you think we like this, you're as wrong as can be,
Things very tough,
And if that's not enough,
This morning, this paper was pinned to that tree.
Everyone: Things very tough, and if that's not enough, this morning, this paper was pinned to that tree.
Dorothy Ann: Some helpful tips for planning your move.
Sir Topham Hatt: And on top of all this, our bravest knight, Sir Ryder, is nowhere to be found.
Bear: But that isn't very nice of someone to play tricks on you. What are you going to do?
Buddy Tyrannosaurus: Well, Ms. Frizzle the Riddler can you answer you any question. Ms. Frizzle can tell us who's playing tricks. Oh, someone has to go to the Fountain of Riddles.
Bear: But who?
Buddy Tyrannosaurus: Oh yeah. That's right.
Bear: Oh, now just a minute. I'm just a good-hearted little shepherd, not a brave-hearted little shepherd. Sorry.
Buddy Tyrannosaurus: Oh, no. Here we go again.
Sir Topham Hatt: Hey. I know. I can give you a disguise. Yes. I can disguise you as a wandering minstrel, a musician. Yeah, here. There. Now that will keep you safe.
Bear: But why would that keep me safe?
Sir Topham Hatt: Well, the only other outfit I have is for a rat catcher.
Bear: Oh, well, I sure don't wanna be a rat catcher.
Buddy Tyrannosaurus: Oh, well, good luck then.
Everyone: Goodbye, good luck, goodbye. Goodbye.
Buddy Tyrannosaurus: Good luck finding the Fountain of Riddles.