Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A TV Character's Life is a TV/A Bug's Life parody movie.
When Eric Cartman and his gang plot to destroy the TV Island, it's up to Homer and his friends to defeat the fat boy villain and his gang.
Lillie Lightship's Arrival
- Duck: (coming out of the hole) Ditch Lillie Lightship!
- Bart: (coming out of the hole) Yeah, yeah!
- Lillie Lightship: (coming out of the hole) Hey, come back here! (strains and tries to swim faster after Duck, Bart, Grampus, Oliver, Stanley and the other male characters, but lands on her Bulkhead)
- Wendy Testaburger: Lillie?
- Lillie Lightship: Yes, Mother.
- Wendy Testaburger: What did I tell you about trying to swim faster?
- Lillie Lightship: Not until somebody swims by.
- Wendy Testaburger: Right.
- Lillie Lightship: But Mooom...
- Marge: Lillie, you're a Lightship, and you're light beaker are little bit-.
- Lillie Lightship: I was talking to Mother. You're not the lightship yet, Marge.
- Wendy Testaburger: Now, Lillie, be nice to your sister.
- Lillie Lightship: It's not my fault, she's so stressed out.
- Marge: (sighs) I know, I know.
Lillie Lightship Gets Threatened By Cartman
- Lillie Lightship: (sees Diesel, who runs towards her. She gasps and runs away, screaming) YAAAAH!
- Cartman: (as Lillie Lightship starts sobbing) What's the matter? You scared of TV villians. (Lillie Lightship is still sobbing, as Cartman holds her and is about to feed her to Diesel)
- Homer: Lillie Lightship!
- Cartman: You don't like Diesel?
- Diesel: (Growling) GRRRRR!!
- Homer: Leave her alone! (Lillie Lightship stops sobbing)
The End Of Cartman
- Homer: Please, Eric!
- Cartman: I'll get more evil villians and be back next season! But you won't! (Bird arrives and and is seen chirping)
- Homer: (choking) Well, what's this?
- Cartman: Another one of your bird tricks?
- Homer: Yup.
- Cartman: Are there a bunch of little girls in this one too. Hello, girls! (Bird shrieks and Cartman screams) AAAAAAAH! (runs away from the bird, but the bird chases him) NO! NO! (continues screaming and the bird grabs him by its mouth, and takes him to the baby birds) No, no, no, no! No! Aah! Aah! (screams louder) NO! OOOOHHHH, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Oh, no! NO, NO, NO!!!!!! (screams louder as the bird puts him in the baby birds' mouths) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!