|The official policy at Scratchpad:Cast lists (parodies) applies to this article and its talkpage.|
This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Thomas/Pokemon page.
You said you'd fire SonicandKnuckles, but this is his tattoo! Edit
The Pokemon will not stay themselves! I've made my own cast, understand?
- Thomas as Ash (I have been hoping that Thomas will be Ash, because they are both the main heroes!)
- Skarloey as Pikachu (I have been hoping that Skarloey will be Pikachu, because Skarloey suits Pikachu's voice!)
- Mavis as Misty
- Edward as Brock (I have been hoping that Edward will be Brock, because Edward makes a better Brock!)
- Pufle (from Casey Jr and Friends) as Tracey
- Gordon Highlander (a fan-made TTTE character from Thomas 1) as Professor Oak
- Devious Diesel as James
- Evil Flora as Jessie
- Arry as Meowth
- Bert as Wobbuffet
- Glen Douglas (a fan-made TTTE character from Thomas 1) as Giovanni
- Emily as May (I have been hoping that Emily will be May, because they are both beautiful!)
- Percy as Max (I have been hoping that Percy will be Max, because they are both small!)
- Emma (from Casey Jr and Friends) as Dawn
- Bill/Ben as Gary Oak
- Boco as Ritchie
- Toad as Sparky
- Donald as Chimchar
- Douglas as Charmander
- Harold as Wallace
- Caley Skyketchum (a fan-made TTTE character from Thomas 1) as Delia Ketchum (aka Thomas's Mom)
- Molly as Cynthia
- Oliver as Cilan
- Tillie (from Casey Jr and Friends) as Iris
- Flora as Officer Jenny
- Georgia (from Casey Jr and Friends) as Nurse Joy
- Montana (from Casey Jr and Friends) as Mewtwo
- Hector, Bulgy, Smudger, Troublesome Trucks, George, and Bulgy as the Bad Pokemon
- Farnsworth (from Casey Jr and Friends) as Paul
- Alfred (from Casey Jr and Friends) as Norman
- Johnny (from Casey Jr and Friends) as Harley
- Ivor (from Casey Jr and Friends) as Ivor
- The Rest of the Casey Jr and Friends Characters as The Good Pokemon
Now you said you'd fire SonicandKnuckles, but this is his tattoo saying 'I've making my own parodies!', so please don't edit my Thomas/Pokemon Parody cast, or you shall be blocked. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by User:Asmit005 (talk • contribs), 09:02 July 13, 2012 (UTC).
It is the wiki ethos that anyone can edit any page in the main/article namespace, which is where this article is located. You cannot stop them. What you are expected to do is to work together with each other. (See WP:OWN at Wikipedia, which applies equally here at Scratchpad.) You could also each create an alternate version: Version # (by so-and-so). That way you could each create a version on the same page where they could all be seen and compared. This could help you all get ideas from each other.
This talkpage is where you discuss with one another how to improve the article. The talkpage is not where you threaten one another. Finally, you do not have the authority to block anyone. Only Scratchpad Administrators and Wikia Staff can discipline members of the Scratchpad community. Remember: personal attacks, harassment, intimidating behavior, etc., are all grounds for being blocked. Threatening someone not to edit a page, threatening to block someone -- especially when you are not in a position to do so -- is a sure way to get yourself blocked.
Is there a consensus for these rules? One editor cannot impose "rules" on the other editors. Before any rules can be set, there has to be general agreement for them amongst the editors of the article. Please read WP:CON at Wikipedia, which applies equally here at Scratchpad. Thanks! :) — SpikeToronto 22:22, July 13, 2012 (UTC)
The Pokemon are not themselves! Edit
The Pokemon will not stay themselves because some trains and road vehicles will be the Pokemon!
You said you'd fire SonicandKnuckles, but this is his tattoo! Edit
Then explain this! You said you'd fire SonicandKnuckles, but this is his warning sign saying 'WARNING! DO NOT EDIT ANY CASTS OR YOU SHALL BE BLOCKED AND I REALLY MEAN IT!'
Poor SonicandKnuxFan. Edit
Yes, I do read, because you are not just a lair, but SonicandKnuxFan's account is closed from YouTube.
Excuse me, but none of this stuff you're saying about Sonicandknuxfan has anything to do with Thomas/Pokemon parodies.
I've viewed the history. Edit
Well, guess what? I was viewing the history about the Pokemon, and yes, maybe the trains were the Pokemon, and yes, maybe the users did say 'Do not delete them!', and maybe I did do my own Thomas parodies with Thomas as Ash, Emily as May, Skarloey as Pikachu, Percy as Max, and Edward as Brock, but the trains should be the Pokemon, because I have been telling you to stop fixing up my error, because SonicandKnuckles has his own Thomas parodies with the engines as The Pokemon.
If you edit, I'll block you. Edit
You said you'd fire SonicandKnuckles, but he tells everyone not to edit his casts and will block them if they do so, so please remember, do not edit my cast, or I shall block you and I really mean it.
… I've already made my own cast Edit
You said you'd fire SonicandKnuxFan, but I've already made my own cast with the trains as The Pokemon! —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Asmit005 (talk • contribs) 13:36, August 25, 2012 (UTC).
- i believe SpikeToronto already said not to talk about that user and no don't use trains as Pokemon it's too unfitting since there's 649 of them Skullzproductions (talk) 13:42, August 25, 2012 (UTC)
- Skullz: As long as Asmit makes his cast list a separate and new version (as of now, it would be Version 3), and it ties in with the Thomas/Pokemon title, he can do whatever he wants, even if that means having trains as Pokemon. But, no one can edit anyone else’s version without permission.
- Asmit: You can do whatever you want as long as you do not edit someone else’s cast list. Also, there is no point in referring to other users who are no longer editing at Scratchpad and/or have been permabanned.
- EVERYONE: Please read the policy at Scratchpad:Cast lists (parodies) (shortcut → SP:CAST). That policy will be enforced starting next week.
- — SpikeToronto 05:55, August 26, 2012 (UTC)
You said SonicandKnuckles was fired, but his tattoo was telling you not to edit his casts! Edit
You will not edit my cast! It's mine and the Trains will be the Pokemon in my cast! You don't scare me! I'm not afraid of you, because you said you'd fire poor SonicandKnuckles, but this is his tattoo saying "DON'T EDIT MY CASTS"! —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Asmit005 (talk • contribs) 09:50, August 31, 2012 (UTC).
- Why is this so important to you Asmith005 → because you said you'd fire poor SonicandKnuckles, but this is his tattoo saying "DON'T EDIT MY CASTS"? You say it all the time and it makes absolutely no sense to me. What do you mean by tattoo? The use of that word in this context has no meaning. Finally, if you would read Scratchpad:Cast lists (parodies) (shortcut → SP:CAST) you would know that no one is going to edit your casts as long as you separate them, label them properly, indicate that they are not to be edited, and leave other people’s casts alone. If you would read SP:CAST you would see that comments like this on the talkpage are not necessary. — SpikeToronto 09:42, September 1, 2012 (UTC)