Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Welcome to the Tcemanual mini wiki at Scratchpad!
You can use the box below to create new pages for this mini-wiki. Make sure you type
[[Category:Tcemanual]] on the page before you save it to make it part of the Tcemanual wiki (preload can be enabled to automate this task, by clicking this link and saving that page. Afterwards, you may need to purge this page, if you still see this message).
True Combat Elite Manual
TrueCombat:Elite is a modern world total conversion modification of the free, popular, stand-alone first-person shooter Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory. That is, TC:E is an entirely free game, made by gamers, for gamers.
- Downloading The Right Files
- Installing Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
- MacOSX users ...
- Linux users...
- Windows users start the downloaded WolfET.exe and follow the instructions. Then start the download file ET_Patch_2_60.exe and follow instructions.
- Remember where you installed the game.
- Installing TrueCombat Elite - Full Version 0.49
- MacOSX users ...
- Linux users ...
- Windows users ...
- Installing The Update to 0.49b
- MacOSX, Linux and Windows users, please locate the installation folder of Wolfenstein Enemy Territory. In the game directory you should find a directory called tcetest . Extract the contents of the file tce049b_all_os_fixed.zip in to that directory.
ToBeDone - here is all the info on getting in to the game quickly, with basic concepts, game modes and controls.
Each game mode is a mini-mod of TrueCombate Elite. Currently we have three game modes. They are :
- Both teams have objectives. Each player only has one life.
- Capture The Flag
- Both teams have objectives. Teams are reinforced in waves.
- Both Teams meet in a map for a fight. Unlimited lives.
How To Play
- Aiming And Firing A Weapon
- Throwing Grenades
The scoreboard keeps track of all the player's statistics;
Kills - The amount of opponents killed.
Deaths - The amount of times the player died.
Team Kills - The amount of friendly player's killed by this player.
Damage Ratio - The amount of damage inflicted by this player.
Armament Availability - The AA tier; the level of weapons available to this player.
Ping - Network latency in milliseconds.
- How Do Weapons Work In The Game
- Assault Rifles