Teamwork is a 37th episode of Season 3 of Shining Time Station. Originally aired in October 10, 1993.
Mr. Conductor, the kids, Stacy, Barney, and Billy have a teamwork at the station and outside.
- Mr. Conductor (RS)
- Stacy Jones
- Horace Schemer
- Billy Twofeathers
- Barney the Purple Dinosaur
- Baby Bop the Green Dinosaur
- BJ the Yellow Dinosaur
- JB King
- Midge Smoot
- The Jukebox Band
- Edward (Mentioned)
Jukebox Band Song
- This Train
Thomas Stories Segment
- Edward and Gordon (told by Ringo Starr)
- Barney has his Season 2 voice and Late 1993/1994-1997 costume.
- Baby Bop has her Season 2 voice and 1993-1994 costume.
- BJ has his Late 1993-1994 voice and costume.
- The Barney costume was also used in this episode also seen in "Imagination Island".
- The Barney voice was also used in ths episode was "Gone Fishing!".
- The Baby Bop costume was also used in this episode also seen in "May I Help You?".
- The Baby Bop voice was also used in ths episode was "Imagination Island".
- The BJ costume was also used in this episode also seen in "Imagination Island!".
- The BJ voice was also used in ths episode was "Barney's 1-2-3-4 Seasons!".
- The Barney and Friends Season 3 Music Arrangement was used in this episode heard in "Ship Ahoy!".
- The Shining Time Station Season 3 set is used.
- This episode has a VHS Release Date on September 12, 1994 on PBS Kids.
- First episode to feature the shorter BJ and Baby Bop.