Ten Cents' Adventures Movie Ideas is a fan fiction thing to do based on the poplular YouTube series, Pooh's Adventures, as well as The Thomas' Adventures Movie Series and Mr. Conductor's Adventures Movie Ideas.
- This is The Very First TUGS Movie Crossover Adventure ever made.
- From Clearwater Features and 20th Century Fox.
- Homer: Ok, boy, Time for the ultimate dare. I dare you to skate all the way to Krusty Burger and back...naked.
- Bart: How naked?
- Homer: Fourth base.
- Bart: But girls might see my doodle.
- Ten Cents: Yes, don't do it, Bart.
- Homer: Oh, I see. Then I declare you chicken for life. Every morning I'll say 'Good Morning, Chicken.' Then at your wedding, I'll sing Bawk Bawk Ba-Bawk, Bawk Bawk Baw- (sees Bart skating naked) Bawk?
- Ten Cents: I can't believe it! Bart's doing that silly dare.
- OJ: I can see right now that Bart's going to get in trouble.
- Since this is the first TUGS Adventure movie no guest stars were avaliable.
- From Clearwater Features and Warner Bros.
- From Clearwater Features and Nickelodeon Movies
- From Clearwater Features, Columbia Pictures, and Sony Pictures Entertainment