Ten Mean Girls is a Silly Songs On YTV spoof to the Sesame Street Song entitled: Ten Tiny Turtles. It is sung by B*Witched (who earlier performed the Sabrina cartoon theme songs) and it stars Mel Blake, Meilin Rae, Brittany Wong, Malinda Doe, Suzi, Pacifica Northwest, Hope Todd and Rosalina Daily, Zoe Drake and Tubarina The Shark Princess. The music video mentions Lori Blake as Gert.
- We find Mel and the others feeling bored. But they have an idea to deliver the food and they go on the telephones, while the band B*Witched perform Ten Mean Girls. After the song ends, the food is delivered and the girls begin their feast.
- Mel Blake (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Meilin Rae (Nicole Oliver)
- Brittany Wong (Minae Noji)
- Malinda Doe (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Suzi (Bryn McAuley)
- Pacifica Northwest (Jackie Buscarino)
- Hope Todd (Sarah Wilkins)
- Rosalina Daily (Andrea Baker)
- Zoe Drake (Kether Donahue)
- Tubarina The Shark Princess (Kelly Sheridan)
Transcript and Lyrics
- (We open this music video with Lexi narrating the silly song)
- Lexi: It's time for Silly Songs On YTV, the part of the segment where the gang come out and sing a silly song. We join Mel and her friends as they feel bored than ever.
- Mel: I can't have nothing to do.
- Meilin: It sure gives us the frauds.
- Brittany: Well, Star's a lousy little loser.
- Malinda: Sheesh!
- Suzi: I want McGee to be ridden.
- Pacifica: No way! Mabel's far much better.
- Hope: If Adriana and Anya don't prosper, then who will?
- Rosalina: This never would have happened!
- Zoe: I'm not with Max or Rex.
- Tubarina: You tell that. We need food for the groceries.
- Mel: That's it! A food feast! Let's call on the phones right now.
- Meilin and the others: Yep.
- (As they go to their rooms for the phones, B*Witched performs Ten Mean Girls)
- B*Witched: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Ten Mean Girls on the telephone Talking to the grocery man "We would like some lettuce, Please send us ten heads please, And ten sweet potatoes And ten rutabagas with the dimples on their knees. And send us 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Artichokes Ten eggplants over easy That's one of our little jokes ( ha ha ha ) Ten leafy, leafy collard greens And please make sure they're washed! Light up our eyes Brighten our lives With ten banana squash. We'll need ten cans of black-eyed peas They give you good strong muscles Ten of those tasty sprouts The ones that they call brussels We'd also like ten mangos They're the favorite of our sister Gert And one last thing Please do include ten apples for dessert! 10!"
- (Ten Mean Girls ends)