Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The first episode was released on July 12, 2011. As of February 29, 2012, 40 episodes are available at FanFiction.net, with each episode ranging from about 3,000 to over 5,000 words, adding up to a total of more than 169,000 words.
Plot (contains spoilers)
It all begins when Amy and Tiff are walking on the street, not paying attention to where they are going. They bump into each other, and are about to beat each other up. They think to themselves that they shouldn't, and drop their weapons. They hug each other, sobbing, then help each other with their stuff. Amy and Tiff talk about their lives and what they like to do, and officially become friends on the day they first meet.
There was an early version of the prologue where Amy tells Tiff that she actually dumped Sonic. The scene took place in King Dedede's castle. This prologue was eventually completely altered in the final version, because FirePuppy still wanted Sonic and Amy to keep their love relationship throughout the series.
Amy is a 12-year-old pink female hedgehog from Station Square who wears a red dress, a red headband, and red-and-white boots. She becomes Tiff's new friend on the day she first meets her. In the fan fiction series, she has three relationships with Sonic: husband/wife, mother/child, and younger sister/older brother. She and Tiff are the only characters who have appeared in every episode in the entire series.
Tiff is a 12-year-old girl from Cappytown with pale yellow hair and skin, a ponytail held by purple and orange clasps, a pink-and-green dress, and orange shoes. In this fan fiction, she also has human legs that make her a lot taller than her regular anime form, close to Amy's height. She becomes friends with Amy on the day they first meet.
Sonic is Amy's 15-year-old blue hedgehog boyfriend. He has appeared in every Sonic game with his name on the title. He currently lives with Amy in her house, as the sign depicts, "The House of Amy Rose". Throughout this entire series, he never runs away from or forgets about Amy, like he promised to since Episode 52 of Sonic X.
Kirby is a pink male puffball who lives in Cappytown. He sort of has a crush of Tiff. In this fan fiction, he is about twice the height (40 cm) of his regular anime form, making him as tall as Pikachu from the Pokemon series, and most of all, the same height as Cheese the Chao. Like Sonic, he has appeared in most but not all episodes of this series.
- Main article: Buto
Buto is Tiff's 14-year-old boyfriend who originally lived in an old hometown faraway. He moves in with Tiff and her family in Cappytown and becomes a regular cast member from Season 2 onwards. His first appearence is "Tiff's New Boyfriend" (episode 25).
Season 1 (2011)
- Our Very First Breakfast (July 12, 2011)
- Visiting Cappytown (July 15, 2011)
- Amy's Duel Role (July 19, 2011)
- Return to Emerald Coast (Part 1) (July 26, 2011)
- Return to Emerald Coast (Part 2) (August 16, 2011)
- Beauty Pageant (August 19, 2011)
- Camping Trip (August 23, 2011)
- Cream's Lost Chao (August 26, 2011)
- Another Dental Dilemma (August 30, 2011)
- Hooked on Phonics (September 6, 2011)
- Autumn Leaves (September 13, 2011)
- Night Fright (September 20, 2011)
- Our Home Planet (September 27, 2011)
- Chicken Pox Fox (September 27, 2011)
- A Trip to Planet Pipi (Part 1) (October 4, 2011)
- A Trip to Planet Pipi (Part 2) (October 11, 2011)
- Happy Anniversary (October 18, 2011)
- Twin Brothers (October 25, 2011)
- A Halloween Party (October 31, 2011)
- Dynachick's Little Sister (November 8, 2011)
- Fast Rivals (Part 1) (November 15, 2011)
- Fast Rivals (Part 2) (November 15, 2011)
- Piano Lessons (November 22, 2011)
- Happy Thanksgiving (November 29, 2011)
Season 2 (2011-2012)
- Tiff's New Boyfriend (December 13, 2011)
- Buto's New Pet (December 13, 2011)
- So Full of Spice (December 20, 2011)
- The Biggest Snowstorm Ever (December 27, 2011)
- Christmas Holiday (Part 1) (December 27, 2011)
- Christmas Holiday (Part 2) (December 27, 2011)
- Bully for Tails (January 3, 2012)
- Amy Makes a Movie (January 10, 2012)
- Another Novel Approach (January 17, 2012)
- Cooking Contest (January 24, 2012)
- The Wizard of Fairy Tale Land (Part 1) (January 31, 2012)
- The Wizard of Fairy Tale Land (Part 2) (January 31, 2012)
- Masher 3.0
- A Valentine's Date
- Cakes for Cream (February 21, 2012)
- Sick as a Dog
- The Library (March 13, 2012)
- Just Desserts (March 20, 2012)
- Over the Rainbows (March 27, 2012)
- Fololo and Falala Split Up (April 10, 2012)
- Out in Outer Space (April 10, 2012)
- Dedede X (April 10, 2012)
Season 3 (2012)
- Seedrian Lost and Found (coming soon)
The Japanese version, however, will actually be a re-translation from the Korean version. Also, in both the Korean and Japanese versions, all the Japanese names will be used. And despite the fact that the French dub of Sonic X does not use any of 4Kids' edits, since France did use the 4Kids version of Kirby: Right Back at Ya!, both the Spanish and French language versions will only use the English (4Kids version's) names, except Dr. Eggman will be renamed Dr. Robotnik in the French language version.
Shortly after the first Season 2 episodes were released, Kirby fan "Bandanna Dee" criticized the author about the two hometowns being on the same planet. To him, the fact is that Sonic and Kirby's hometowns are in completely different solar systems. He told FirePuppy that he "cannot just edit the universe like that", which the author disapproved.
FirePuppy states that he never includes the words "Mobius" or "Popstar" in any episode whatsoever. He also declares that fan fictions "are different in many kinds and therefore do not have to make sense". FirePuppy is not a major Sonic fan, mostly because he never played any Sonic games and has only seen a minimal number of Sonic X episodes.
Some fans considered the author's work as "sounding superficial", and others reminded him that he will have to be open for criticism if he will continue uploading more episodes. Female Kirby fan "Waddledoodles" also stated that "research is essential no matter what you're writing".
When episode 28 (The Biggest Snowstorm Ever) was uploaded, FirePuppy included an author's note reminding all readers to refrain from writing reviews about Sonic and Kirby's hometowns not being on the same planet.
- All Cappies are also now up to twice the heights of their regular anime forms. Tuff, like Tiff, also gets human legs. Lady Like and Sir Ebrum are only about less than a foot taller.
- Station Square is not necessarily equivalent to the one from Sonic X. Like in the games, Station Square is actually located in Mobius. Because of this, the words "Earth", "Mobius" and "Popstar" are never mentioned throughout the series.