The Adventures of The Koopalings is a television series that came to Fox Kids on September 6, 1997. It is the spin-off to the Super Mario franchise and ran for three Seasons and sixty-five episodes from 1997-2000.
- Created by Lemmy's Land user Fried Rooster, we follow the adventures of Larry Koopa (voiced by Adam McArthur), Morton Koopa Jr. (voiced by Phil LaMarr), Wendy O. Koopa (voiced by Janyse Jaud), Iggy Koopa (voiced by Greg Cipes), Roy Koopa (voiced by Jason Marsden, in an American accent), Lemmy Koopa (voiced by Ashley Johnson), Ludwig Von Koopa (voiced by Danny Cooksey) and their friends Susan B. Koopa (voiced by Stephanie Morgenstern), Cassie Koopa (voiced by Melissa Altro), Nicholas "Nick" Koopa (voiced by Yuri Lowenthal), Karma Koopa (voiced by Jennifer Hale), and Horace Koopa (voiced by Kevin Michael Richardson), as they make their misadventures more exciting than ever.
- Adam McArthur as Larry Koopa
- Phil LaMarr as Morton Koopa Jr.
- Janyse Jaud as Wendy O. Koopa
- Greg Cipes as Iggy Koopa
- Jason Marsden as Roy Koopa
- Ashley Johnson as Lemmy Koopa
- Danny Cooksey as Ludwig Von Koopa
- Stephanie Morgenstern as Susan B. Koopa
- Melissa Altro as Cassie Koopa
- Yuri Lowenthal as Nicholas "Nick" Koopa
- Jennifer Hale as Karma Koopa
- Kevin Michael Richardson as Horace Koopa
Season 1 (1997-1998)
Season 2 (1998-1999)
Season 3 (1999-2000)
- It's A Laugh Productions
- Columbia TriStar Television (in original airings)
- Sony Pictures Television (in Netflix Toons prints)
- This spin-off is a successor to the Super Mario franchise.
- The Koopalings have been re-designed thanks to Fried Rooster.
- It uses cel animation.