The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids: The Series is a fanmade TV show created by CAPRAFILMS.
In each episode, the Bailey School kids encounter a relatively innocuous character (such as a school teacher, custodian, etc.) who may or may not be a mythical being (e.g. a vampire, ghost, dragon, etc.). The voiceover is left guessing whether the innocuous character is the said mythical being or not.
- Liza (Tara Strong) is the most scared and sensitive of the group, usually not wanting to resort to methods that will result in others being hurt, even if they're a monster. She always believes in fairy tales.
- Melody (Grey DeLisle) is a close friend of Liza, and in most situations, is the bravest of the group.
- Howie (Toran Caudell) is a friend to Liza, Melody, and Eddie, and he is the most logical & intelligent of the group. His dad works for FATS. (Federal Aeronautics Technology Station)
- Eddie (David Kaufman) is the tough guy of the group, and is usually making fun of his friends for believing stupid things if he doesn't believe it himself. His father struggles with being a single parent. He lives with his grandmother, and takes frequent visits to his great aunt. His great aunt had once been in horrible condition, but when Eddie and friends sought out the ghost of his great uncle, they found enough money to get her healthy and fix up her house. He is usually the most reluctant to believe his friends when they think someone is a monster.
- Mrs. Jeepers (Kath Soucie) is the group's teacher, and some of them thinks she is a vampire. Other teachers (before her) quit because of their class, but Mrs. Jeepers was the only one who could keep them under control, due to their fear of her. Her family is from Transylvania, and includes an identical cousin, a brother, a nephew, and her mother. Despite her bizarre family and unusual behavior, it is never known if she really is a vampire.
- Mr. Jenkins (Butch Hartman) is the camp counselor of Camp Lone Wolf, and some thinks he is a werewolf. He comes off as a mean, tough man, but is sometimes shown to have a soft side, especially towards nature. He has two known cousins, one that dances hula, and one who ran for president. Like Mrs. Jeepers, it is never known if he really is a werewolf. He is a tall and hairy man who wears torn clothes and a dog collar, and often demonstrates his characteristic howl.
- Dr. Victor (Rob Paulsen) is a brilliant scientist residing in Bailey City. Some people think he is, or may be related to, the original Dr. Victor Frankenstein, leading them to believe his companion, Frank, is really Frankenstein's monster. After his first appearance, he argues with Frank, prompting the two of them to separate, but make up later on. It is believed that he was directly responsible for the creation of "Frankenstein's Bride".
- Carey (Francesca Smith) is the popular, rich girl at Bailey Elementary. Although she comes off as a spoiled brat, she does tend to care about what is going on around her, especially when it comes to Mrs. Jeepers being a "vampire". She also has a crush on Eddie.
- A total of 73 episodes were produced spanning 4 seasons.
- Ghosts DO Splash In Puddles
- Reindeer DO Wear Striped Underwear
- Cupid DOES Eat Chocolate-Covered Snails
- Pirates DO Ride Scooters
- Dragons DO Eat Homework
- Wizards DO Roast Turkeys
- Vampires DO Hunt Marshmallow Bunnies
- Cavemen DO Drive School Buses
- Snow Monsters DO Drink Hot Chocolate
- Vampires Don't Wear Polka Dots
- Werewolves Don't Go to Summer Camp
- Santa Claus Doesn't Mop Floors
- Leprechauns Don't Play Basketball
- Ghosts Don't Eat Potato Chips
- Frankenstein Doesn't Plant Petunias
- Aliens Don't Wear Braces
- Genies Don't Ride Bicycles
- Pirates Don't Wear Pink Sunglasses
- Witches Don't Do Back Flips
- Skeletons Don't Play Tubas
- Cupid Doesn't Flip Hamburgers
- Gremlins Don't Chew Bubble Gum
- Monsters Don't Scuba Dive
- Zombies Don't Play Soccer
- Dracula Doesn't Drink Lemonade
- Elves Don't Wear Hard Hats
- Martians Don't Take Temperatures
- Gargoyles Don't Drive School Buses
- Wizards Don't Need Computers
- Mummies Don't Coach Softball
- Cyclops Doesn't Roller-Skate
- Angels Don't Know Karate
- Dragons Don't Cook Pizza
- Bigfoot Doesn't Square Dance
- Mermaids Don't Run Track
- Bogeymen Don't Play Football
- Unicorns Don't Give Sleigh Rides
- Knights Don't Teach Piano
- Hercules Doesn't Pull Teeth
- Ghouls Don't Scoop Ice Cream
- Phantoms Don't Drive Sports Cars
- Giants Don't Go Snowboarding
- Frankenstein Doesn't Slam Hockey Pucks
- Trolls Don't Ride Roller Coasters
- Wolfmen Don't Hula Dance
- Goblins Don't Play Video Games
- Ninjas Don't Bake Pumpkin Pie
- Dracula Doesn't Rock and Roll
- Sea Monsters Don't Ride Motorcycles
- Bride of Frankenstein Doesn't Bake Cookies
- Robots Don't Catch Chicken Pox
- Vikings Don't Wear Wrestling Belts
- Ghosts Don't Ride Wild Horses
- Wizards Don't Wear Graduation Gowns
- Sea Serpents Don't Juggle Water Balloons
- Frankenstein Doesn't Start Food Fights
- Dracula Doesn't Play Kickball
- Werewolves Don't Run For President
- The Abominable Snowman Doesn't Roast Marshmallows
- Dragons Don't Throw Snowballs
- SE Swamp Monsters Don't Chase Wild Turkeys [Thanksgiving]
- SE Aliens Don't Carve Jack-O-Lanterns [Halloween]
- SE Mrs. Claus Doesn't Climb Telephone Poles [Christmas]
- SE Leprechauns Don't Play Fetch [St. Patrick's Day]
- SE Ogres Don't Hunt Easter Eggs [Easter]
- Mrs. Jeepers Is Missing
- Mrs. Jeepers' Batty Vacation
- Mrs. Jeepers' Secret Cave
- Mrs. Jeepers In Outer Space
- Mrs. Jeepers' Monster Class Trip
- Mrs. Jeepers On Vampire Island
- Mrs. Jeepers' Scariest Halloween... EVER!!!!
- Mrs. Jeepers' Creepy Christmas (series finale)