The Baby-Sitters Club is a 2008 Animated Musical Comedy Children's Film based on the Children's Books of the same name by Ann M. Martin. It was produced by Walt Disney Animation Studios, written by Tony Geiss, Judy Freudberg, George Meyer, Jon Vitti, Andrew Stanton, Joe Ranft, D.B. Sweeney, John Swartzwelder, Pete Doctor, Tim Burton and John Lasseter and directed by D.B. Sweeney Tim Burton, Andrew Stanton, Brad Bird and John Lasseter.
On Christmas Morning in 1911
- Pia Manalo as Claudia Kishi
- Hilary Duff as Kristy Thomas
- Miley Cyrus as Mary Anne Spier
- Reece Witherspoon as Stacey McGill
- Chantal Strand as Dawn Schafer
- Amanda Bynes as Tracy Tramsforp
- Emma Watson as Mallory Pike
- Andrea Libman as Jessi Ramsey
- Jasmine May Dodson as Logan Bruno
- Hannah Unkrich as Abby Stevenson
- Brittany Byrnes as Nona Wizzlemore
- Ashley Agorta as Pamela Pobble
- Brad Renfro as Stanley Stevenson
- Wade Hayward as Max Wizzlemore
- Daniel Radcliffe as John Spier
- Levi Dodson as Kevin Kishi
- Rene Astle as Ronald McGill
- Harvey Fierstein as the Mayor of New York
- Jim Carrey as the Mayor of Main Street USA
- Robin Williams as Daniel Thomas
- Billy Crystal as Melville McGill
- James Woods as Sheriff Tommy Jarcus
- Rick Moranis as Harvey Pike
- Paul Goddard as Nigel Wizzlemore
- In the Books, it takes place in Stoneybrook, Connecticut in the 1980s. In the Movie, it takes place in the 1910s in Main Street USA.
- In the Books, Claudia never danced before. In the Movie, she is the professional Dancer.
- There was no Villain in the Books.