The Book of Life is a 2014 Musical Film and a feature length crossover made by Pikachufreak.
- In this adaptation, Manolo Sanchez, Joaquin Mondragon and Maria Posada join forces with characters from Pokemon, Mucha Lucha, Hoop-a-Joop, Yu-Gi-Oh!, The Dork Diaries, I Was A Teenage It Girl, What's New, Scooby-Doo?, Marilyn, The New Adventures of Winnie The Pooh, Disney's Doug, The Buzz On Maggie, Life With Ally, Timon and Pumbaa, Teamo Supremo, Brandy and Mr. Whiskers, Annie The Smart and Genius Girl, Jackie Chan Adventures, Static Shock, Fluffy Gardens, Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V, The Mummy: The Animated Series, Jumanji, Xiaolin Showdown, Tetris Attack, 101 Dalmatians: The Series, TaleSpin, Star Versus The Forces of Evil, Aladdin, Kick Buttowski, Randy Cunningham, Darkwing Duck and Penn Zero: Part Time Hero, as they celebrate the day of the dead. Characters from X-Men Evolution, Gravity Falls, Ozzy and Drix, Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers, Wander Over Yonder, Tiny Toon Adventures, Hercules and Loonatics Unleashed also join.
From Shining Time Station
- Mr. Conductor 1 (George Carlin)
- Mr. Conductor 2 (Alec Baldwin)
- Mr. Conductor 3 (Michael Brandon)
From The Book of Life
- Manolo Sanchez (Diego Luna)
- Joaquin Mondragon (Channing Tatum)
- Maria Posada (Zoe Saldana)
- Ash Ketchum (Veronica Taylor)
- Mary (Kerry Williams)
- Misty (Rachael Lillis)
- Brock (Eric Stuart)
From Mucha Lucha
- Rikochet (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Buena Girl (Kimberly Brooks)
- The Flea (Candi Milo)
- Al Valentine (Yuri Lowenthal)
- James Rogers (Michael Reisz)
- Amy Lambert (Michelle Ruff)
- Mel Blake (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Yami Yugi (Dan Green)
- Joey Wheeler (Wayne Grayson)
- Tristan Taylor (Sam Regal)
- Tea Gardner (Amy Birnbaum)
- Seto Kaiba (Eric Stuart)
- Mai Valentine (Megan Hollingshead)
From The Dork Diaries
- Nikki Maxwell (Kelly Sheridan)
- Ruby Maxwell (Candi Milo)
- Brianna Maxwell (Grey DeLisle)
- Elizabeth Maxwell (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Albert Mazwell (Artt Butler)
From I Was A Teenage It Girl
- Ramona Sparks (Tara Strong)
- Rosie Fitzgerald (Colleen O'Shaughnessey)
- Rachael Burns (Kari Wahlgren)
From What's New, Scooby-Doo?
- Scooby-Doo (Frank Welker)
- Fred Jones (Frank Welker)
- Daphne Blake (Grey DeLisle)
- Shaggy Rogers (Matthew Lillard)
- Velma Dinkley (Mindy Cohn)
- Marilyn Shine (Tara Strong)
- Madelyn Glaze (Eden Sher)
- Susie Feeble (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Emma Bore (Tress MacNeille)
- Malinda Doe (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Tuesday Van Dour (Maria Bamford)
From The New Adventures of Winnie The Pooh
- Winnie The Pooh (Jim Cummings)
- Eeyore (Peter Cullen)
- Rabbit (Ken Sansom)
- Tigger (Jim Cummings)
- Piglet (John Fiedler)
- Kanga (Kath Soucie)
- Owl (Andre Stojka)
- Roo (Nikita Hopkins)
- Gopher (Michael Gough)
- Christopher Robin (Tom Attenborough)
From Disney's Doug
- Doug Funnie (Tom McHugh)
- Skeeter Valentine (Fred Newman)
From The Buzz On Maggie
- Maggie Pesky (Jessica DiCicco)
- Pupert Pesky (Thom Adcox)
- Aldrin Pesky (David Kaufman)
- Bella Pesky (Tara Strong)
- Frieda Pesky (Susan Tolsky)
- Chauncey Pesky (Brian Doyle-Murray)
From Life With Ally
- Ally Williams (Grey DeLisle)
- Carly Lopez (Andrea Baker)
- Lisa Jones (Susan Roman)
From Timon and Pumbaa
- Timon (Nathan Lane)
- Pumbaa (Ernie Sabella)
From Teamo Supremo
- Crandall (Spencer Breslin)
- Hector Felipe Corrio (Alanna Ubach)
- Brenda (Alanna Ubach)
From Brandy and Mr. Whiskers
- Brandy Harrington (Kaley Cuoco)
- Mr. Whiskers (Charlie Adler)
- Cheryl (Sherri Shepherd)
- Meryl (Sherri Shepherd)
- Lola Boa (Alanna Ubach)
- Ed The Otter (Tom Kenny)
From Annie The Smart and Genius Girl
- Annie Roberts (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Ellie Cook (Janyse Jaud)
- Brianna Anderson (Nicole Oliver)
From Jackie Chan Adventures
- Jackie Chan (James Sie)
- Uncle Chan (Sab Shimono)
- Jade Chan (Stacie Chan)
- Viper (Susan Eisenberg)
- Tohru (Noah Nelson)
From Static Shock
- Virgil Hawkins (Phil LaMarr)
- Richie Foley (Jason Marsden)
From Fluffy Gardens
- Paolo The Cat (Ashley Johnson)
- Sebastian The Kangaroo (Charlie Adler)
- Terence The Toad (Derek Stephen Prince)
- George The Mean Yellow Dog (Richard Yearwood)
- Rex The Pig (Greg Cipes)
- Tooty The Elephant (Lainie Fraiser)
- Wee Reg The Puppy (Samantha Reynolds)
- Floella The Fruitbat (Terri Hawkes)
From Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V
- Yuya Sakaki (Michael Liscio Jr.)
- Gong Strong (Billy Bob Thompson)
- Zuzu Boyle (Emily Jenness)
- Declan Akaba (Billy Bob Thompson)
- Sora Shiunin (Eileen Stevens)
- Shay Kurosaki (Matt Shipman)
From The Mummy: The Animated Series
- Alexander O'Connell (Chris Marquette)
- Evelyn O'Connell (Grey DeLisle)
- Richard O'Connell (John Schneider)
- Peter Shepard (Ashley Johnson)
- Alan Parish (Bill Fagerbakke)
- Judy Shepard (Debi Derryberry)
From Xiaolin Showdown
- Omi (Tara Strong)
- Kimiko Tohomiko (Grey DeLisle)
- Raimundo Pedrosa (Tom Kenny)
- Clay Bailey (Jeff Bennett)
From Tetris Attack
- Yoshi (Andrew Sabiston)
- Lakitu (Tom Kenny)
- Bumpty (Brianne Siddall)
- Poochy (Frank Welker)
- Flying Wiggler (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Prince Froggy (Rodger Bumpass)
- Gargantua Blargg (Danny Cooksey)
- Lunge Fish (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Raphael The Raven (Phil LaMarr)
From 101 Dalmatians: The Series
- Lucky (Pamela Adlon)
- Two-Tone (Tara Strong)
- Rolly (Kath Soucie)
- Cadpig (Kath Soucie)
- Spot (Tara Strong)
- Baloo (Ed Gilbert)
- Kit Cloudkicker (Alan Roberts)
- Rebecca Cunningham (Sally Struthers)
- Molly Cunningham (Janna Michaels)
- Wildcat (Pat Fraley)
From Star Versus The Forces of Evil
- Star Butterfly (Eden Sher)
- Brittany Wong (Minae Noji)
- Marco Diaz (Adam McArthur)
- Jackie Lynn Thomas (Grey DeLisle)
- Janna Sullivan (Grey DeLisle)
- Hope Roberts (Grey DeLisle)
- Ferguson McCoy (Nate Torrence)
- Alfonzo Lopez (Matt Chapman)
- Oscar Greason (Jon Heder)
- Aladdin (Scott Weinger)
- Genie (Dan Castellaneta)
- Abu (Frank Welker)
- Princess Jasmine (Linda Larkin)
- The Sultan (Val Bettin)
From Kick Buttowski
- Kick Buttowski (Charlie Schlatter)
- Brad Buttowski (Danny Cooksey)
- Brianna Buttowski (Grey DeLisle)
- Honey Buttowski (Kari Wahlgren)
- Harold Buttowski (Brian Stepanek)
From Randy Cunningham
- Randy Cunningham (Ben Schwartz)
- Howard Weinerman (Andrew Caldwell)
- Theresa Fowler (Sarah Hyland)
- Heidi Weinerman (Cassie Scerbo)
From Darkwing Duck
- Darkwing Duck (Jim Cummings)
- Launchpad McQuack (Terry McGovern)
From Penn Zero: Part Time Hero
- Penn Zero (Thomas Middleditch)
- Boone Wiseman (Adam DeVine)
- Sashi Kobayashi (Tania Gunadi)
From X-Men Evolution
- Scott Summers (Kirby Morrow)
- James "Logan" Howlett (Scott McNeil)
- Rogue (Meghan Black)
- Ororo Munroe (Kirsten Williamson)
- Kitty Pryde (Maggie Blue O'Hara)
- Evan Daniels (Neil Denis)
- Kurt Wagner (Brad Swaile)
- Jean Grey (Venus Terzo)
From Gravity Falls
- Dipper Pines (Jason Ritter)
- Stan Pines (Alex Hirsch)
- Mabel Pines (Kristen Schaal)
- Wendy Corduroy (Linda Cardellini)
- Soos Ramirez (Alex Hirsch)
- Robbie Valentino (T.J. Miller)
- Pacifica Northwest (Jackie Buscarino)
- Tambry Miles (Jessica DiCicco)
From Ozzy and Drix
- Ozzy Jones (Phil LaMarr)
- Drix Koldriliff (Jeff Bennett)
From Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers
- Chip (Tress MacNeille)
- Dale (Corey Burton)
- Monterey Jack (Jim Cummings)
- Gadget Hackwrench (Tress MacNeille)
- Zipper (Corey Burton)
From Wander Over Yonder
- Wander (Jack McBrayer)
- Sylvia (April Winchell)
From Tiny Toon Adventures
- Buster Bunny (Charlie Adler)
- Hamton J. Pig (Don Messick)
- Babs Bunny (Tress MacNeille)
- Plucky Duck (Joe Alaskey)
- Fifi La Fume (Kath Soucie)
- Shirley McLoon (Gail Matthius)
- Sweetie Pie (Candi Milo)
- Furrball (Frank Welker)
- Dizzy Devil (Maurice LaMarche)
- Gogo Dodo (Frank Welker)
- Calamity Coyote (Frank Welker)
- Little Beeper (Frank Welker)
- Little Sneezer (Kath Soucie)
- Hercules (Tate Donovan)
- Icarus (French Stewart)
- Megara (Susan Egan)
- Cassandra (Sandra Bernhard)
- Philoctetes (Robert Costanzo)
From Loonatics Unleashed
- Ace Bunny (Charlie Schlatter)
- Tech E. Coyote (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Lexi Bunny (Jessica DiCicco)
- Danger Duck (Jason Marsden)
- Slam Tasmanian (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Rev Runner (Rob Paulsen)
- Sleeping Beauty
- You Can't Win
- Rusty To The Rescue
- Thomas and Stepney
- Train Stops Play
- Bowled Out
- From HiT Entertainment and 20th Century Fox Films.
- Kimiko wears her The Return of PandaBubba outfit.
- Manolo, Joaquin, and Maria debut.
- Cassandra considers Brock as her worst nightmare.
- Xibalba, The Candle Maker, and La Muerte also appear.
- Doug and Skeeter have worn their Disney outfits since 1996.
- (We open this film with the 20th Century Fox logo)
- (We are then followed by the 2007 HiT Entertainment logo)
- (We afterwards open with No Matter Where You Are)
- Chorus: I will stay by you even when we fall I will be the rock that holds you up and lifts you high so you stand tall And I won't let you fall I won't let you go no matter where you are no matter where you are I'll be there no matter where you are no matter where you are I'll be there So tear apart these giant hearts That beat inside us now Let's give ourselves our promises of our unending... love..... And I won't let you fall I won't let you fall No matter where you are no matter where you are I'll be there.
- (We then see Ash and the others at San Angel)
- Ash: What is this place?
- Raimundo: It looks familiar.
- Mel: We're in San Angel.
- Ramona: Home to all the people during the day of the dead.
- Shaggy: Like, Manolo and his friends are coming to see us right now.
- Ash: And they're sure to have a blast!
- Lexi: That's right, Ash.
- Ash: Huh?
- Lexi: Babs and I are glad to hear it.
- Ash: That's good.
- Mary: Look, big brother, here come Manolo and his friends.
- (Manolo and his friends arrive)
- Manolo and his friends: Hola, Amigos.
- Pooh: That means Hello, My Friends.
- Christopher Robin: It's an honor to see you.
- Brock: (blushing) Maria Posada, you came!
- Maria: Brock?!
- Brock: (proposing to Maria) It's been many years since I met you. Can we date together?
- Maria: Well, I...
- (Kaiba pulls Brock aside by grabbing him through his ear)
- Brock: Ow! Not the ear!
- Kaiba: Trying to embarrass me in front of everyone?! I'll show you how I...
- (Zuzu smacks Brock and Kaiba to the ground with her paper fan)
- Brock and Kaiba: AGH! Ohhhh...
- Alex: Whoa!
- Peter: Now that's going to leave a mark.
- Zuzu: Get a grip, you jerks! This is no time for your silly games!
- Sora: Zuzu, take it easy.
- (The Conductors appear at that moment)
- Mr. Conductor 3: It's the day of the dead and we have to deserve it.
- Rikochet: Mr. Conductors 1, 2 and 3?
- Flea: The Flea asks what are you doing?
- Chip: I see, they're having a celebration.
- Dale: Won't you join us?
- Mr. Conductor 2: Of course, Dale. It is time for the sensational plans.
- Jade: Awesome!
- Buena Girl: This is going to be so Buena!
- Carly: I'll rock this place apart!
- Lisa: Do you remember Duke ze legendary engine?
- Mr. Conductor 1: Yes, Lisa. He came with Stuart and Falcon to Sodor. Let me explain.
- (Mr. Conductor 1 blows his whistle and Granpuff starts)
- Mr. Conductor 1: One winter's night when the cold wind blew, the engines found it hard to sleep.
- Toby: What we need.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Suggested Toby.
- Toby: Is to listen to a story.
- Percy: Yes.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Agreed Percy.
- Percy: A mysterious story.
- Duck: But.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Added Duck.
- Duck: It must have a happy ending.
- Thomas: Driver told me a story.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Thomas, so everyone listened.
- Thomas: Once upon a time...
- Mr. Conductor 1: Began Thomas.
- Thomas: They were three little engines who lived their own little shed on their own little railway. Their names were Duke, Stuart and Falcon. Duke was the oldest. It was name after his grace, the Duke of Sodor. He was proud of this and love to keep the little ones in order. Whenever they had anything that Duke thought wrong, he would say...
- Duke: That would never suit his Grace.
- Thomas: Other engines came and went but Duke outlast them at all. Stuart and Falcon used to call him "Granpuff". They were fun of him, but they got very tired and hearing all about his Grace. Sometimes they were teasing and chant...
- Stuart and Falcon: Engines come and engines go, Granpuff goes on forever!
- Duke: You impurtanded scallywags!
- Thomas: Duke would say.
- Duke: Whatever are you engines coming to?
- Falcon: Never mind, Granpuff. We're only young ones.
- Duke: Well you better mind, unless you wanna end up like Smudger.
- Stuart: Ooh! Granpuff, whatever happened?
- Duke: Smudger.
- Thomas: Said Duke.
- Duke: Was a showoff. He rode roughly often came off the rails. I warned him to be careful, but he took no notice.
- Smudger: Listen, Dukie.
- Thomas: He snarled.
- Smudger: Who worries about their few spills?
- Duke: We do here, I said, but Smudger just laughed.
- Smudger: (laughs)
- Duke: Until one day, manager said he was gonna make himself useful at last. Smudger stopped laughing then.
- Stuart: Why? What did he do?
- Duke: He turned him into a generator. He still out there behind our shed. He'll never move again.
- Thomas: After that, Stuart and Falcon became really useful engines and all three were happy together for many years. Then hard times came. The mines and the hills closed and the railway was closed too. People came to buy the engines.
- People: We'll take Stuart and Falcon.
- Thomas: No one wanted Duke. They thought him too old.
- Stuart: Cheer up, Granpuff.
- Thomas: Called Stuart.
- Stuart: We'll find you a nice railway and then you can come and keep us in order.
- Thomas: They tried to be brave and cheerful, but no one really thought their dreams would come true. Duke's driver and fireman oiled and greased him one last time. They sheeted and snuggly and said goodbye, then they had to go away and find work. Duke was alone.
- Duke: Oh well.
- Thomas: He sighed.
- Duke: I'll go to sleep. It'll help me pass the time.
- Thomas: Winter torrents washed soil from the hills. Trees and bushes grew all around. You wouldn't know the shed was there, let alone the little engine sleep inside.
- Percy: That's not a happy ending!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Cried Percy.
- Thomas: Ah.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Murmured Thomas.
- Thomas: There will be one, but that'll have to wait until next time.
- (Granpuff ends)
- Mr. Conductor 1: Remember, guys, this story about Duke will have to wait for a while.
- Virgil: That's true.
- Richie: You'd be leaving, right?
- The Conductors: Yep.
- (The Conductors disappear)
- Manolo: What do we say it's time for some touring?
- All the characters: Okay.
- (Soon, Manolo and his friends are showing the gang the wonderful graves of the deceased)
- Ash: Whoa.
- Mary: What are those three tombstones?
- Manolo: There are tombstones of the Sailor Scouts, the Totally Spies and Sakura and her Classmates.
- Pooh: What has happened to Serena, Amy, Raye, Mina and Lita?
- Tigger: I think they died after Team Rocket dumped them into a huge trapdoor.
- Doug: And Sam, Alex and Clover?
- Skeeter: They died after their snowmobile exploded with impact, courtesy of Pete.
- Ellie: And Sakura, Rita, Nikki and Chelsea?
- Brianna A.: They died after some four possessed Doberman Dogs attacked them viciously.
- Ozzy: Now that's what I'm thinking about.
- Drix: Me too.
- Manolo: Let's visit our family.
- Maria: Shall we see them right now?
- Ash: Sure we will.
- Pooh: It'll be exciting.
- (The gang soon meet up with Manolo and Maria's fathers)
- Carlos: Ah, Manolo.
- Ramiro: It's been a pleasure to see you, Maria.
- Manolo: Dads, we'd like you to meet the Kids' WB and Disney characters.
- Joaquin: They're here to have a celebration.
- Maria: And we all have to mean it.
- Ash: Hi, Carlos, hi, Ramiro.
- Mary: We're so happy to see you.
- Carlos: Haven't you heard about the ruthless bandit leader, Chakal?
- Scooby: Ruh roh.
- Shaggy: Like, who is he?
- Ramiro: He's the meanest man who has recruited many villains.
- Ash: I bet he's working with Team Rocket, The Hairy Knuckles Trio, The Wolfpack...
- Kick: And there's also The CCP, The 100 Acre Wood Villains and The Greaser Dogs.
- Omi: Plus The Koopalings and The Brotherhood.
- (The Conductors reappear)
- Mr. Conductor 3: Did you say a lot of villains?
- Brad: Yes, Conductors, they're dill weeded bandits as I consider.
- Brittany: Who said that the villains are coming to invade San Angel?
- Mr. Conductor 2: Now, now. We'll put everything right.
- Ace: Man, I even heard about playing games and tricks.
- Buster: Did you remember Duke's entire story?
- Mr. Conductor 1: Of course, Buster. It's all about his entire tale. Let me explain.
- (Mr. Conductor 1 blows his whistle and Sleeping Beauty starts)
- Mr. Conductor 1: It was a beautiful night on the Island of Sodor. The day's work was done and the engines puffed safely home.
- Percy: Thomas.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Whispered Percy.
- Percy: Will you tell us the end of the story?
- Thomas: You mean the one about Duke the lost engine?
- Henry: Exactly.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Henry.
- James: But please remind us of a story so far.
- Mr. Conductor 1: So Thomas began and here's the rest of the story he told.
- Thomas: Duke was old and live with two young engines called Stuart and Falcon. They teased Duke and called him "Granpuff", but they were happy together. Then their line was closed down and the young engines went away. Duke was left alone in the shed. He went to sleep and everything around him changed. But Duke was never forgotten. Years went by until one day not long ago, visitors came to see Sir Topham Hatt.
- Visitors: We want to find Duke.
- Thomas: They said.
- Visitors: And make him happy again.
- Thomas: Maps lay everything.
- Visitor: If we followed the old line shown here on the map.
- Thomas: They said.
- Visitor: We'll travel north to the village and then to the mountains. And look. There's the sign for the old station. If Duke's anywhere, he's there.
- Thomas: Everyone set off to the mountains far away. The days went by, the search grew harder, but the rescuers wouldn't give up.
- Rescuers: Let's go this way.
- Thomas: They said. But there was still no sign of Duke.
- Rescuers: He's here somewhere.
- Thomas: They said. They scrambled over hills, struggled over ditches. At last their search ended, quite by accident.
- Rescuers: We found him! We found our sleeping beauty!
- Duke: Excuse me?
- Thomas: Enquired Duke.
- Duke: Are you a vandal? Driver told me vandals break and smash things.
- Rescuers: Bless you no.
- Thomas: Laughed the rescuers.
- Rescuers: We dropped in because we couldn't find your door. Falcon and Stuart will be pleased to see you.
- Duke: So they did remember!
- Thomas: Sighed Duke happily. Then they all set off for Duke's new home. Stuart and Falcon are ready for a big welcome.
- Stuart and Falcon: He's here!
- Thomas: They whispered.
- Stuart and Falcon: Sh! Sh!
- Duke: You woke me up.
- Thomas: Grumbled Duke.
- Duke: In my young days, engines were...
- Stuart: Seem in not heard, Granpuff, we know.
- Falcon: We're all be back to work tomorrow. We're glad you come back. We can keep you in order now.
- Duke: Keep me in order? Be off with you! Impuritie scallywags!
- Thomas: But Duke's old eyes twinkled, and for the first time in years, he smiled as he dozed in the sun. And that...
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Thomas.
- Thomas: ...is the whole story. Did you like it?
- Percy: Yes indeed.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Agreed the engines.
- James: Especially the happy ending.
- Mr. Conductor 1: And soon, they were all asleep too.
- (Sleeping Beauty ends)
- Mr. Conductor 1: