The Brave Conspiracy is the thirteenth episode of the fourteenth season of Shining Time Station. It aired on PBS Kids on December 18, 2013.
- Our Heroes, The Mascaritas, The Hoop Kids, The Urbington Girls, The Maxwell Family, The Space Monkeys, Mystery Inc, The It Girls, The Duelists, The NT Warriors, The J-Team, The O'Connells, Virgil and Richie, The Jumanji Company, The Yoshi's Island Members, The Phantom Investigators, The X-Men, The Tiny Toons, The Xiaolin Monks and The Loonatics want to be very brave Kids' WB Heroes. Pickle and Peanut arrive to visit Stacy, Harry and Billy. On the other hand, Schemer, Schemee and The Koopalings try to be scared.
From Shining Time Station
- Mr. Conductor 1 (Ringo Starr)
- Mr. Conductor 2 (Alec Baldwin)
- Mr. Conductor 3 (Michael Brandon)
- Mr. Conductor 4 (Mark Moraghan)
- Stacy Jones (Didi Conn)
- Harry Cupper (Leonard Jackson)
- Billy Twofeathers (Tom Jackson)
- Horace Schemer (Brian O'Conner)
- Schemee (Jonathan Shapiro)
- Ash Ketchum (Veronica Taylor)
- Mary (Kerry Williams)
- Misty (Rachael Lillis)
- Brock (Eric Stuart)
From Mucha Lucha
- Rikochet (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Buena Girl (Kimberly Brooks)
- The Flea (Candi Milo)
- Al Valentine (Yuri Lowenthal)
- James Rogers (Michael Reisz)
- Amy Lambert (Michelle Ruff)
- Mel Blake (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Marilyn Shine (Tara Strong)
- Madelyn Glaze (Eden Sher)
- Susie Feeble (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Emma Bore (Tress MacNeille)
- Malinda Doe (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Tuesday Van Dour (Maria Bamford)
From The Dork Diaries
- Nikki Maxwell (Kelly Sheridan)
- Ruby Maxwell (Candi Milo)
- Brianna Maxwell (Grey DeLisle)
- Elizabeth Maxwell (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Albert Mazwell (Artt Butler)
From Captain Simian and The Space Monkeys
- Captain Charles "Chuck" Simian (Jerry Doyle)
- Gor-illa (James L. Avery, Sr.)
- Shao Lin (Karen Maruyama)
- Spydor (Dom Irrera)
- Dr. Splitz (Maurice LaMarche)
From What's New, Scooby-Doo?
- Scooby-Doo (Frank Welker)
- Fred Jones (Frank Welker)
- Daphne Blake (Grey DeLisle)
- Shaggy Rogers (Matthew Lillard)
- Velma Dinkley (Mindy Cohn)
From I Was A Teenage It Girl
- Ramona Sparks (Tara Strong)
- Rosie Fitzgerald (Colleen O'Shaughnessey)
- Rachael Burns (Kari Wahlgren)
- Yami Yugi (Dan Green)
- Joey Wheeler (Wayne Grayson)
- Tristan Taylor (Sam Regal)
- Tea Gardner (Amy Birnbaum)
- Seto Kaiba (Eric Stuart)
- Mai Valentine (Megan Hollingshead)
From Megaman NT Warriors
- Lan Hikari (Alex Doduk)
- Dex Ogreon (Scott McNeil)
- Maylu Sakurai (Brittney Wilson)
- Yai Ayano (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Eugene Chaud (Scott Perrie)
From Jackie Chan Adventures
- Jackie Chan (James Sie)
- Uncle Chan (Sab Shimono)
- Jade Chan (Stacie Chan)
- Viper (Susan Eisenberg)
- Tohru (Noah Nelson)
From The Mummy: The Animated Series
- Alexander O'Connell (Chris Marquette)
- Evelyn O'Connell (Grey DeLisle)
- Richard O'Connell (John Schneider)
From Static Shock
- Virgil Hawkins (Phil LaMarr)
- Richie Foley (Jason Marsden)
- Peter Shepard (Ashley Johnson)
- Alan Parish (Bill Fagerbakke)
- Judy Shepard (Debi Derryberry)
From Tetris Attack
- Yoshi (Andrew Sabiston)
- Lakitu (Tom Kenny)
- Bumpty (Brianne Siddall)
- Poochy (Frank Welker)
- Flying Wiggler (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Prince Froggy (Rodger Bumpass)
- Gargantua Blargg (Danny Cooksey)
- Lunge Fish (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Raphael The Raven (Phil LaMarr)
From Phantom Investigators
- Daemona Prune (Courtney Vineys)
- Kira O'Neil (Amber Ross)
- Casey Matthews (Andrew Decker)
- Jericho Anderson (Alecsander Kocev)
From X-Men Evolution
- Scott Summers (Kirby Morrow)
- James "Logan" Howlett (Scott McNeil)
- Rogue (Meghan Black)
- Ororo Munroe (Kirsten Williamson)
- Kitty Pryde (Maggie Blue O'Hara)
- Evan Daniels (Neil Denis)
- Kurt Wagner (Brad Swaile)
- Jean Grey (Venus Terzo)
From Tiny Toon Adventures
- Buster Bunny (Charlie Adler)
- Hamton J. Pig (Don Messick)
- Babs Bunny (Tress MacNeille)
- Plucky Duck (Joe Alaskey)
- Fifi La Fume (Kath Soucie)
- Shirley McLoon (Gail Matthius)
- Sweetie Pie (Candi Milo)
- Furrball (Frank Welker)
- Dizzy Devil (Maurice LaMarche)
- Gogo Dodo (Frank Welker)
- Calamity Coyote (Frank Welker)
- Little Beeper (Frank Welker)
From Xiaolin Showdown
- Omi (Tara Strong)
- Kimiko Tohomiko (Grey DeLisle)
- Raimundo Pedrosa (Tom Kenny)
- Clay Bailey (Jeff Bennett)
From Loonatics Unleashed
- Ace Bunny (Charlie Schlatter)
- Tech E. Coyote (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Lexi Bunny (Jessica DiCicco)
- Danger Duck (Jason Marsden)
- Slam Tasmanian (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Rev Runner (Rob Paulsen)
From The Adventures of The Koopalings
- Larry Koopa (Adam McArthur)
- Morton Koopa Jr. (Phil LaMarr)
- Wendy O. Koopa (Janyse Jaud)
- Iggy Koopa (Greg Cipes)
- Roy Koopa (Jason Marsden)
- Lemmy Koopa (Ashley Johnson)
- Ludwig Von Koopa (Danny Cooksey)
From Pickle and Peanut
- Pickle (Jon Heder)
- Peanut (Johnny Pemberton)
- Henry's Hero
- Percy's Lucky Day
- I Can Go Supersonic from Bad Religion
Thomas Song in the Anything Tunnel
- Let's Be Brave
- This is a Kids' WB themed episode.
- Kimiko wears her Master Monk Guan outfit.
- The Space Monkeys make a Kids' WB appearance.
- Pickle and Peanut debut.
- It is revealed that Misty, Mel, Brianna and Susie don't like bees.
- (We open this episode with the Shining Time Station theme song)
- Man: Reach for the steam, reach for the whistle, going the railing road. Reach for the words, reach for the story, follow the rainbow sun. To a Shining Time Station, where dreams can come true, waiting there for you.
- (We then see the Kids' WB characters at the station one morning)
- Ash: Okay, you guys. Let's talk about being brave.
- Mary: Indeed.
- Rikochet: We all know about bravery.
- Flea: The Flea will remember.
- Amy: My sister and my mom wear tan tights everyday.
- Mel: As I said, Jamie and Alissa wear no shoes.
- Daemona: Life never ends for all of us.
- Kira: Interesting.
- Scooby: Ri know about heroes.
- Shaggy: Like, me too.
- Susie: I love to be with Ally.
- Emma: She's your doll.
- Stacy: We're hoping to be brave.
- Harry: Of course.
- Billy: Look, here come Pickle and Peanut.
- (Pickle and Peanut arrive)
- Pickle and Peanut: What's up?
- (The Conductors appear)
- Mr. Conductor 1: Pleased to meet you.
- Virgil: So you must be The Four Conductors.
- Richie: We're so happy to have all of you come.
- Jade: Have you heard about bravery?
- Buena Girl: We want to know about it.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Yes indeed.
- Mr. Conductor 3: It is time for us to be heroes.
- Alex: All right!
- Peter: Totally!
- Maylu: I'm psyched to hear it.
- Yai: Do you know about Henry and Hiro?
- Mr. Conductor 4: Of course, Yai. They learned to be heroic engines for a day. Let me explain.
- (Mr. Conductor 4 blows his whistle and Henry's Hero starts)
- Mr. Conductor 4: Henry and Hiro are both very strong engines. They can pull very heavy loads. One day, Henry and Hiro went to fill up their tenders with coal.
- Hiro: Nearly done, Henry.
- Henry: I hope there's enough coal left for me. We've got lots of heavy cars to pick up.
- Hiro: Don't worry, Henry. There will be.
- Mr. Conductor 4: Henry and Hiro picked up they're very heavy load from Ffarquahar Quarry. Then they hurried to the docks where they were needed right away. But as they make their way across the island, the steam from Hiro's funnel began to look very dirty.
- Henry: Hiro? Hiro! There's dark smoke coming to you funnel.
- Hiro: And from you, Henry.
- Henry: I wonder what's wrong?
- Mr. Conductor 4: Just then, Duck rolled past pulling some empty coal cars.
- Duck: Oh, dear. Looks like you two got some of the bad coal that arrived today.
- Henry: Bad coal?
- Duck: I've been sent to get some fresh coal to replace it.
- Henry: Maybe we should wait until the fresh coal is ready.
- Hiro: No, Henry. We can still run on this coal. We still have steam. We have to keep on puffing, Henry. We need to be really useful engines.
- Mr. Conductor 4: Henry wanted to be a really useful engine, but he was very worried about the bad coal.
- Henry: I'm sorry, Hiro, but I'm going to go back to the sheds until the good clean coal gets here.
- Mr. Conductor 4: So Henry left Hiro with all the cars and went back to the sheds. Hiro was determined to keep going. Only now, he didn't have Henry to help him.
- Hiro: Oh, dear. There are many cars for me to pull all my own.
- Mr. Conductor 4: Then, Hiro had an idea.
- Hiro: I can take half the cars own my own and come back for the others later.
- Mr. Conductor 4: Half of Hiro's cars are uncoupled and left on a siding. As Hiro puffed along the tracks, his steam was smokier than ever.
- Gordon: Yuck! What a horrible smell.
- Hiro: Sorry, Gordon. I think I had some bad coal.
- Gordon: Then perhaps you should have your firebox cleaned out.
- Hiro: No time for that, Gordon. I have an important delivery.
- Mr. Conductor 4: Hiro puffed on determine to get his job done. But as he headed to the docks, a strange noise was coming from his firebox.
- Hiro: Oh, no! I'm clinking and clanking now!
- Thomas: What a racket! You sound like you got your coupling rods in a twist.
- Hiro: No time to talk, Thomas. I have more cars to collect.
- Mr. Conductor 4: Everywhere Hiro went, people looked at him and wondered what the noise was and what the smell was. Hiro was determined. He picked up the rest of his cars and rushed back to the docks. At last, Hiro arrived at the docks. He had delivered all the cars. But then, Sir Topham Hatt arrived.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Ah, Hiro, there you are. I need you to collect some iron girders from the smelter's yard for the ship. They will be very heavy, so you'll need Henry to be a back engine.
- Hiro: Uh, uh, yes sir. But...
- Sir Topham Hatt: But what, Hiro? You need to get back quickly. The ship leaves at 4:00.
- Mr. Conductor 4: Hiro knew he needed to get his firebox cleaned, but he couldn't say no to Sir Topham Hatt.
- Hiro: Yes, sir.
- Sir Topham Hatt: But Hiro, (coughing) why is your steam so dark and smoky?
- Mr. Conductor 4: Hiro just kept on puffing and clanking and clanking all the way to Tidmouth Sheds.
- Hiro: Henry, I have taken all the cars from the quarry. But I need you to help me now.
- Henry: You were able to take all the cars even with your bad coal?
- Hiro: It wasn't easy, Henry. But sometimes, you have to keep on puffing.
- Henry: Well, I did want to wait for the good clean coal to arrive, but if you can keep on puffing, Hiro, maybe I can keep on puffing too.
- Mr. Conductor 4: So Hiro and Henry set off to the smelter's yard. Hiro and Henry collected the flatbeds loaded with heavy iron girters. Hiro pulled and Henry pushed.
- Henry: These are very heavy flatbeds, Hiro.
- Hiro: Keep puffing, Henry. We must get to the docks before the ship leaves.
- Mr. Conductor 4: Henry and Hiro puffed and chuffed, but now Henry's firebox started to make some strange noises too.
- Henry: My firebox is making a lots of noise, Hiro. Maybe we should go and see if the new coal has arrived yet.
- Hiro: No Henry, we don't have time. The ship leaves at 4:00.
- Mr. Conductor 4: Then as Hiro and Henry puffed up Gordon's Hill, there was a very strange noise. But it wasn't Henry that stopped puffing; it was Hiro.
- Henry: Hiro, why have you stopped?
- Hiro: My firebox is blocked. I've broken down. I'm sorry, Henry. You were right. We should have tried to get the new coal. Now we will never get to the docks on time.
- Henry: Don't worry, Hiro. You taught me to keep on puffing. So that is what I'm going to do.
- Mr. Conductor 4: Henry puffed as hard as he could and slowly and started to move up the hill. Henry was pushing all the flatbeds and Hiro as well.
- Hiro: Well done, Henry! Keep on puffing!
- Mr. Conductor 4: Henry clunked and clanked and clattered and rattled. His wheels were wobbled and his axles ached but he kept on puffing. The dock workers cheered for Henry when they saw him shunting Hiro and the flatbeds.
- Dock Workers: Hooray!
- Mr. Conductor 4: Then, Sir Topham Hatt came to see the engines.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Well done. You got here just in time, Hiro. And you managed to keep on puffing even with a very heavy load and bad coal.
- Hiro: Thank you, sir. I couldn't have done it without Henry. He kept puffing after I broken down.
- Henry: Yes, but Hiro, you were the one to taught me to keep on puffing no matter what.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Well then, it's well done to both of you. Now you must both go to the steamworks to be repaired.
- Mr. Conductor 4: Henry and Hiro soon had they're fireboxes cleaned out. They had some fresh new coal. They were happy to be getting back to work.
- Henry: Hiro, you were right. Sometimes you can keep puffing even with bad coal.
- Hiro: But it's much nicer with good clean coal.
- Henry: So let's be really useful and get puffing again.
- (Henry and Hiro laughing)
- (Henry's Hero ends)
- Mr. Conductor 4: So that's how Henry and Hiro became heroic for a day.
- Omi: How wonderful.
- Kimiko: You'd be leaving, right?
- The Conductors: Yep.
- (The Conductors disappear)
- Captain Simian: We'll be glad to help.
- Gor: It's our honor.
- Pickle and Peanut: Splendid!
- (Inside the arcade's jukebox)
- Tito: Bad Religion needs a supersonic song.
- Didi: I see.
- Tex: We'll be glad ta sing it together.
- Rex: Why yes.
- Grace: Let's all do this in a band.
- Tito: You said it! A one, a two, a one, two, three, four.
- (Tito sings I Can Go Supersonic)
- Tito: Well am I making haste or could it be haste is making me What's time but a thing to kill or keep or buy or lose or live in I gotta go faster Keep up the pace Just to stay in the human race I could go supersonic the problem's chronic Tell me does life exist beyond it When I need to sate I just accelerate Into oblivion Into oblivi yah yah yah yah yah yah yan Now here I go again everything is alien How does it feel to be outstripped by the pace of cultural change My deeds are senseless and rendered meaningless When measured in that vein I could go supersonic the problem's chronic Tell me does life exist beyond it When I need to sate I just accelerate into oblivion Into oblivion I won't lie it's exciting When I try to decide things I just want to live decently meaningfully I'm in misery I could I go supersonic the problem's chronic Tell me does life exist beyond it When I need to sate I just accelerate into oblivion Into oblivi yah yah yah yah yah yah yan.
- (I Can Go Supersonic ends)
- (Meanwhile, Schemer and Schemee are with The Koopalings)
- Schemer: What we're learning now is about fear.
- Schemee: Of course.
- Larry: It's a good thing my antics are here.
- Morton: Great.
- Wendy: Personally, I love the quiet mornings.
- Iggy: That's good.
- Roy: We all remember the times.
- Lemmy: Oh yeah.
- Ludwig: Let's all be fearful.
- (On the other hand, Mr. Conductor 4 is with Evy and Rick)
- Evy: All the engines are learning to be brave.
- Rick: Guide us to the Anything Tunnel.
- Mr. Conductor 4: Sure I will.
- (We zoom to the Anything Tunnel and Let's Be Brave starts)
- Chorus: La la la la, la la la la, la la la la, Let's be brave! La la la la, la la la la, la la la la, Let's be brave! Let's be brave! If you're feeling frightened, You saw something scary. You think the situation is getting kinda hairy. Coming down the tracks, That's Thomas and his friends, Ready to be your brave heroes again. La la la la, la la la la, la la la la, Let's be brave! La la la la, la la la la, la la la la, Let's be brave! Let's be brave! You can be scared and still be brave, You can be a hero, every day, You can be scared and still be brave, You can be a hero, hurray! Maybe there's a strange noise, Maybe there's a monster. Maybe your imagination drives you bonkers. Coming down the tracks, That's Thomas and his friends, Ready to be your brave heroes again. La la la la, la la la la, la la la la, Let's be brave! La la la la, la la la la, la la la la, Let's be brave! Let's be brave! You can be scared and still be brave, You can be a hero, every day, You can be scared and still be brave, You can be a hero, hurray! Let's be brave! Let's be brave! La la la la, la la la la, la la la la, Let's be brave! La la la la, la la la la, la la la la, Let's be brave! La la la la, la la la la, la la la la, Let's be brave! Let's be brave! La la la la, la la la la, la la la la, Let's be brave! La la la la, la la la la, la la la la, Let's be brave! Let's be brave! La la la la, la la la la, la la la la, Let's be brave! Let's be brave!
- (Let's Be Brave ends)
- Mr. Conductor 4: