The Burg King is a movie spoof fanfic, and the second movie spoof fanfic to be written by sasagirl. It also spoofs the Disney movie The Lion King. The story started on June 4th, 2012, and finished on June 30th, 2012.
- Alex Noa (Lunar: The Silver Star, Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete, Lunar Legend, and Lunar: SIlver Star Harmony) - Simba (Both Young and Adult Forms)
- Luna Noa (Lunar: The Silver Star, Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete, Lunar Legend, and Lunar: SIlver Star Harmony) - Nala (Both Young and Adult Forms)
- Wazuki (Chrono Cross) - Mufasa
- Larkeicus (Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time) - Scar
- Marge (Chrono Cross) - Sarabi
- Sam (Imagine: Cheerleader) - Timon
- Whitney (sasagirl's version of Imagine: Cheerleader) - Pumbaa
- Kraden (Golden Sun, Golden Sun: The Lost Age, and Golden Sun: Dark Dawn) - Rafiki
- Kururu (Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure) - Zazu
- Kojiro (Brave Fencer Musashi) - Shenzi the Hyena
- Gao (Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure) - Banzai the Hyena
- Ripper Roo (The Crash Bandicoot series of video games) - Ed the Hyena
- Lilly (Grandia) - Sarafina
- Various Marjoly Family Nyankos (Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure), Golems (Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time), Green Golems (Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time), and Cannibals, and Kingdom Townspeople - Various Extras
Following a similar plot to The Lion King, some things are different in the story, just like The Great Celestrian Observatory Detective.
The story takes place in the Burg Kingdom. Kraden anoints Alex, the newborn son of Wazuki and Marge, and presents him to a gathering of townspeople at the Burg Kingdom Castle.
Meanwhile, Wazuki takes Alex around the Kingdom, teaching him about the "Circle of Life", the delicate balance affecting all living things. Alex's uncle Larkeicus, who desires the throne for himself tells him about the skeleton graveyard, a place where Wazuki has warned Alex not to go. Alex then aks Marge if he could go to the walk with his friend, Luna. Their parents agree, but only if Wazuki's majordomo, Kururu goes with them. Alex and Luna then elude Kururu's supervision and go to the graveyard instead. There, they are met by Kojiro, Gao, and Ripper Roo who try to kill them, but they are rescued by Wazuki, who was summoned by Kururu.
Meanwhile, Larkeicus gains the loyaltyof the villains by claiming that if he becomes King, they will "never go hungry again". Some time later, Larkeicus then lures Alex into a gorge while the baddies create a wildebeest stampede. Alerted by Larkeicus, Wazuki races to rescue Alex from the stampede. He saves his son but is left clinging to the edge of a cliff, which results in Larkeicus flinging him into the stampede below, where he is buried into some of the wildebeests' horns, hit the ground with extreme force, and fianlly trampled to death by the crowd of wildebeest. Alex in convinced by Larkeicus that he himself was responsible for his father's death and goes into exile. Larkeicus once again sends Kojiro, Gao, and Ripper Roo to kill Alex, but he escapes. Larkeicus, meannwhile, then informs the pride that both Wazuki and Alex were killed in the stampede, and that he's assuming the throne as the next in line.
Alex is then found unconscious by Whitney and Sam, two teenage girls who adopt and raise him. When Alex has grown into his video game self, he is discovered by Luna. He then shows Luna around his home and the two begin to fall in love. Luna then tells him that Larkeicus has turned the Burg Kingdom into a barren wasteland; she then askes Alex to return and take his place as King, but he refuses. Kraden then arrives and persuades Alex to return to the Burg Kingdom, aided by Wazuki's presence in the stars.
Once back at the Burg Kingdom, Alex is horrified to see the condition of the Burg Kingdom. After seeing Larkeicus strike Marge, he then announces his return. In response, Larkeicus then tells the pride that Alex was responisible for Wazuki's death and corners him at the edge of the castle. As Alex dangles over the edge of the castle, he then whispers to him that he killed Wazuki. Enraged, Alex leaps up and pins him to the ground, forcing him to admit the truth to the pride. A raging battle then ensues between the baddies and the townspeople which results in Alex cornerning Larkeicus. Begging for mercy, Larkeicus blames the villains for Wazuki's death, but Alex orders him to go into exile. He then pretends to leave but then turns to attack Alex, resulting in a final duel. Alex triumphs over him by flipping him over a low cliff. Larkeicus survives the fall, but finds himself surrounded by the now resentfil baddies, who attack and devour him to his death. The story concludes with the Burg Kingdom turning green with life again and Kraden presenting Alex and Luna's unnamed newborn son.
- Unlike The Lion King, which takes place in the Pride Lands, this story takes place in the Burg Kingdom, a fictional place that sasagirl made up, because of Alex living in a village called Burg.
- sasagirl orignally was going to have difficulties thinking about who would play Timon and Pumbaa in this movie spoof fanfic, so she decided on Sam and Whitney from her version of Imagine: Cheerleader playing the roles, because they both serve as comic-relief.
- This is the second sasagirl movie spoof fanfic to have various Marjoly Family Nyankos being incorporated into the story.