Welcome to the The Care Bears Family (2016) mini wiki at Scratchpad!
You can use the box below to create new pages for this mini-wiki. Make sure you type
[[Category:The Care Bears Family (2016)]] on the page before you save it to make it part of the The Care Bears Family (2016) wiki (preload can be enabled to automate this task, by clicking this link and saving that page. Afterwards, you may need to purge this page, if you still see this message).
|The Care Bears Family|
Anna Tricia Swanson
Toborr Kristina Tomlinsen
|Country of origin||Canada|
Clive A. Smith
|Running time||24 minutes|
|Original release||2016 – present|
The Care Bears Family is the 2016 reboot of the 1980's television series, The Care Bears Family and produced by Nelvana.
- True Heart Bear (voiced by Maxine Miller): Co-founder of the Kingdom of Caring, True Heart is the founder of the Care Bears. The mother of the Care Bears and the Cousins, True Heart is everything one would expect the first Bear to be: warm, perky, caring and friendly. She is cream colored with a red and purple patch of hair on her head, and her tummy symbol is a multi-colored star radiating from a central heart.
- Noble Heart Horse (voiced by Pam Hyatt): Co-founder of the Kingdom of Caring, Noble Heart is the founder of the Care Bear Cousins. He is cream colored, and his symbol is a multi-colored heart radiating from a central star.
- Grams Bear (voiced by Toborr Kristina Tomlinsen): Being the grandmother of all the Care Bear Family, Grams Bear looks after the Kingdom of Caring's two youngest members, Hugs & Tugs. A seasoned "veteran", an excellent storyteller, and a valued mentor for the family, she knows just about all there is about being a Care Bear, and is ready to lend a hand or a patient ear to help anyone in need. She is blue-violet and her tummy symbol is a pink rose with a yellow bow. She also always wears a shawl around her neck.
- Gramps Bear (voiced by Derek McGrath): He is Grams Bear's husband who is a great storyteller and sometimes takes care of Hugs and Tugs. He is the same shade of brown as tenderheart bear and has a red 6-pointed star with a blue heart inside hanging from a ribbon on his tummy. He wears glasses
- Tenderheart Bear (voiced by Jim Henshaw): Being the leader of the Care Bears, Tenderheart helps everyone show and express their feelings and helps his fellow Care Bears be the most caring they can be. He is brown and his tummy symbol is a big red heart with a pink outline.
- Funshine Bear (voiced by Jen Tolley): Funshine loves to play and tells jokes all the time, but sometimes forgets that there are times in life you must be serious. She is yellow with a smiling sun on her tummy.
- Grumpy Bear (voiced by Bob Dermer): Grumpy shows that while it's okay to be grumpy sometimes, it is also silly to let grumpiness go too far. He is the inventor/mechanic for the rest of the family. He is blue and his symbol is a dark raincloud with raindrops shaped like hearts. He is cynical, surly, and rarely happy, hence his name, but he does value his friends and smiles on special occasions.
- Love-a-lot Bear (voiced by Toborr Kristina Tomlinsen): A bear who helps spread love and help it along wherever she goes. She is pink and her tummy symbol is two intertwined hearts with yellow and pink outlines.
- Birthday Bear (voiced by Jen Tolley): He wants everyone to have happy birthdays and loves birthday parties and games. He is golden yellow and his tummy symbol is a cupcake with a candle.
- Cheer Bear (voiced by Melleny Brown): A very happy and perky bear who helps everyone be their happiest and cheer up those who are unhappy. She is pink with a rainbow as her tummy symbol. In later episodes, she wears a ponytail and bangs and wears a yellow jacket with short puffy sleeves and a golden yellow bracelet on her wrist.
- Bedtime Bear (voiced by: Lynette Gillis): Pretty much lives up to his name. He helps everyone get a good night's sleep and have sweet dreams. He is blue with a sleeping crescent moon on his tummy.
- Wish Bear (voiced by: Janet-Laine Green): She helps make wishes come true, and although they don't always come true, making wishes and working hard to help make them come true is still fun. She is blue-green and her symbol is a yellow smiling shooting star.
- Good Luck Bear (voiced by: Toborr Kristina Tomlinsen): He is all about spreading good luck for everyone. He is green and his tummy symbol is a four leaf clover with heart shaped petals.
- Friend Bear (voiced by: Toborr Kristina Tomlinsen): A kind and friendly bear who shows what it means to be a good friend, Friend Bear is often partnered up with Secret Bear - as such, she translates her body language and interprets what she says. She is orange with two intertwined smiling flowers on her tummy.
- Secret Bear (voiced by: Anna Tricia Swanson): Acts as a mime to the other members of the Care Bear Family, Secret Bear is not very talkative; she never speaks and keeps everything a secret, although there sometimes comes a circumstance in which needs to communicate a message to the other bears, in which case he performs a hilarious display of charades and pantomime to get her message across. Of course, this rarely works, and as a result she ends up having to bite the bullet and whisper into another bear's ear what she was trying to say. With only occasional exceptions, she will only tell secrets to her partner, Friend Bear. She is an orange bear and her tummy symbol is a red heart-shaped padlock.
- Share Bear (voiced by: Jen Tolley): She helps others to learn about sharing the things they have. She shows that, through her symbol, sharing is caring. She is purple and her symbol is a heart-sprinkled milkshake with two straws.
- Champ Bear (voiced by: Anna Tricia Swanson): He loves to play sports and games; baseball is his favorite. He also teaches the value of good sportsmanship. He is tan and his tummy symbol is a gold trophy with a red heart. In later episodes, he wears a red headband and a red sports jacket.
- Harmony Bear (voiced by: Toborr Kristina Tomlinsen): She loves peace and helps others overcome differences and show that they are something to be celebrated, not something to keep people apart. Harmony's tummy symbol is 3 joint-together hearts and she is violet.
- Brave Heart Lion (voiced by: Derek McGrath): The self-appointed leader of the Care Bear Cousins and a fearless yet compassionate friend to all. He is brown-orange and his tummy symbol is a red heart with a crown hanging on the right side. His catchphrase is "Charge!".
- Playful Heart Monkey (voiced by: Toborr Kristina Tomlinsen): The most mischievous Cousin anyone can meet; for him, the whole world is a playground. He is orange and a heart with a party horn is his symbol.
- Cozy Heart Penguin (voiced by Catherine McGille): The sweetest and warmest of the Cousins, Cozy Heart is a great swimmer and the one most suited to winter conditions. She is lilac and his symbol is a stocking cap resting on the left side of a red heart. She is the only non-mammal in the Care Bear Family.
- Lotsa Heart Elephant (voiced by Anna Tricia Swanson): The strongest of the Cousins in physical ability and perseverance, despite having a very weak mind. She is pink and her symbol is a pink heart-stamped weight. Her catchphrase is "And that's the truth" which goes at the end of some of hers or someone else's sentences. Like real elephants, she uses her trunk to trumpet and carry things.
- Swift Heart Rabbit (voiced by: Anna Tricia Swanson): The fastest of the Cousins, reportedly running up to 90 mph to "help others". Sometimes her cockiness and overconfidence get her into trouble, but her quick thinking gets her out of it. She is sky blue and her tummy symbol is a red heart with white wings. Swift Heart happens to be the niece of the White Rabbit from Wonderland.
- Bright Heart Raccoon (voiced by: Lynette Gillis): The smartest of the Cousins, Bright Heart is a walking supercomputer who can solve problems thinking logically, and helps his friends on their toughest dilemmas. He can even see in the dark. He is purple and his tummy symbol is a yellow heart-shaped light bulb. In later episodes, he wears an orange, yellow and red baseball cap with an orange vest and red and white sneakers.
- Loyal Heart Dog (voiced by: Derek McGrath): A very proper and formal-mannered dog, honest and loyal and true beyond compare. The reason behind his tummy symbol, a heart-shaped medal, is because of his warm personality combined with is faithfulness and his namesake.
- Proud Heart Cat (voiced by: Jen Tolley): The "purr-fectionist" of the Care Bear Family, she reminds up to do our best in everything we do. When she speaks, she tends to meow, purr and screech. She is orange and her tummy symbol is a curved pink star with a red heart inside.
- Gentle Heart Lamb (voiced by: Catherine McGille): She is the most softhearted of the Cousins, gentle and shy as her name suggests. When she speaks, she has a bleating voice. She is mint-green and a pink lace-trimmed heart-shaped pillow is her tummy symbol.
- Treat Heart Pig (voiced by: Catherine McGille): She knows how to turn any occasion into a holiday. A real sweetheart, she gets along well with everyone she meets, though she has a tendency to over-eat but takes in moderation. She is yellow and her tummy symbol is an ice cream cone, showing her wholehearted devotion to helping others live life to the fullest. In later episodes wears a blue hairband with a denim jacket.
- Perfect & Polite Panda (voiced by: Jim Henshaw & Jen Tolley): Brother and sister, they always speak in rhyme, finishing each other's sentences are complimenting one another's feelings. Perfect Panda has a gold star with a ribbon on his tummy, while Polite Panda has a pink rose with a ribbon on her tummy.
- Baby Hugs Bear (voiced by: Toborr Kristina Tomlinsen): One of the youngest members of the Care Bear Family, she and her brother, Baby Tugs, are looked after by Grams Bear. She often gets into mischief and wants nothing more in life than to be a full-fledged Care Bear when she grows up. Sweet, curious, and love, she can never go anywhere without being hugged by anyone. Her catchphrase is "Oh, goody, goody, gosh!". She is pink with a smiling Star Buddy inside a pink heart as her tummy symbol.
- Baby Tugs Bear (voiced by: Melleny Brown): One of the youngest members of the Care Bare Family, Baby Tugs, is a rough and tumble little boy cub who always gets into mischief. Like his sister, Baby Hugs, he too wants nothing more in life than to be a full-fledged Care Bear when he grows up and is raised by his Grams Bear. He is baby blue with a smiling Star Buddy inside a baby blue diaper cloth as his tummy symbol.
- Daydream Bear (voiced by: Toborr Kristina Tomlinsen): She is a shy, adorable and sweet bear. Because of her name she likes daydreaming. She is peach with two heart shaped balloons on her tummy.
- Surprise Bear (voiced by: Jim Henshaw): He is a happy, perky, sweet and darling bear. His catchphrase is "surprise" because of his name. He is blue with a star popping out of a box on his tummy.
- Take Care Bear (voiced by: Maxine Miller): She is a happy bear. She is orange and has a smiling apple as her tummy symbol
- Star buddies: They are shooting stars.
- Heart buddies: They are shooting hearts.
- No Heart (voiced by: Chris Wiggins): Enemy of the Care Bears, No Heart is an evil wizard that wants to make the world uncaring and destroy the Care Bear Family and all of the Kingdom of Caring with his evil spells. He can change forms into any animal and/or object, thanks to the lightning crystal in his magic amulet. According to Beastly, No Heart's birthday is Friday the 13th, and is either 200 or 300 years of age.
- Shreeky (voiced by: Kathleen Barr): No Heart's niece who wants to follow in his footsteps. She has a magical mirror that she can use to make everything miserable, and if that's not enough, she has a screech that can cause No Heart to change shape. She has purple and teal hair tied in a ponytail. She only appeared in later episodes.
- Beastly (voiced by John Stocker): A pig-like monster who is No Heart's assistant. He flies around in a pedalbike helicopter, usually with Shreeky as his passenger, and often fails in No Heart's plans.
Care Bears Countdown!
4, 3, 2, 1!
Who's that comin' from somewhere up in the sky?
Moving fast and bright as a firefly!
Just when you think the trouble's gonna pounce,
Who's gonna be there when it really counts?
Do the Care Bears Countdown
And send a wish out through the air [x2]
Just do the Care Bears Countdown
When you need them they'll be there [x2]
Don't be afraid when clouds are brewin' in your heart,
If you can dream just send a wish out in the dark,
And do the Care Bears Countdown
5, 4, 3, 2, 1!