West Carter Middle School
[Mr. Alan walks up to the bread, Mr. Small, Little Miss Tiny, Penny, A duck, Wild Thing, Scarecrow, A ladybug, Orko, Memy9909, DrewandMario, Notekin #1, Russell, Mickey Mouse, Banjo, Tooty & Loop are sitting in their desks]
- Mr. Alan: OK, guys. Take out your math books.
- Allen: Mr. Alan?
- Mr. Alan: Yes?
- Allen: Can I go to the bathroom?
- Mr. Alan: OK. Here's the pass. [Mr. Alan gives a pass note to Allen, Allen smiles, happily]
- Allen: Thanks. [Allen goes to the boys bathroom, he opens the door, then, closes the door, Allen is sick, he is sitting in his toilet, then pees & poops, he wipes his butt with a napkin, then flushes the toilet, he washes his hands with soap, then rinses, there was Cory coming to Allen]
- Cory: ALLEN, COME HERE!!!!!
- Allen: WH-WHAT IS IT?!?!
- Cory: I NEED YOU. SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED.
- Allen: (calms down) OK, I'm coming. Hold on to your horses. [Allen runs along with Cory, then, Allen & Cory are shocked what happened, the lockers are broken & melted, then explodes]
- Allen: (to Cory) What happened in there? It seems to be a nightmare.
- Cory: (confused) Wait a second! Can that be somebody else? Could it be Lifty & Shifty?
- Allen: I guess. (gasps) Wait.... It was Darren & Daniel. He has been smashing some other students' lockers.
[Mt. Sharf reading his book, A caterpillar reading his book, Darren drinking his root beer can, Daniel reading, the door smashed, Darren drops the can, and the liquid depresses, Daniel rips the book out of the page]
- Allen: Not so fast, waitsuckers. Just what do you think you're doing, huh?
- Darren: Uh-oh! Let's run.
- Allen: YOU BETTER. ALL OF THE TIMES THAT I SUCK MY ASS. YOU GUYS CAN'T (bleep) MY (bleep). OH SHIT! DUDE! YOU GUYS NEED TO TEACH YOUR LESSOON, YOU SILLY FREAKY ASS BITCHES. SEE? THIS IS HOW WE DO IT. YOU HEAR ME, YOU IDIOTS? (panting) Well?
[Darren & Daniel were sad about Allen & Cory being mean]
- Cory: C'mon, Allen. Let's go find Waylon.
- Allen: OK.
The School Lockers
[Waylon looks at the lockers being smashed]
- Waylon: Hmm... I wonder what happened?
- Allen: Hello, Waylon.
- Waylon: Hello, Allen. How are you doing? Hey, Allen, do you want to call the terrorists to destroy the school? Then, let's get in the car. Let's go to Stacy's car.
Outside of WCMS
- Waylon: There, I got one ice tray, two DVDs: The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh & Toy Story, A chair, A wagon, A electronic guitar & one backpack. Let's go! [Waylon, Allen & Cory get in Stacy's car, then Waylon drives to the West Carter High School, then they get off, then, they all go to the short hallway, then goes to the library]
- Waylon: There! I got one bed with a dog blanket, A 1969's T.V. set, A stove, A oven, A pan, A hammer & two trays. Now, let's put a "NO ALANA & ALLEN'S MOM" sign. [Waylon draws the sign, cuts with scissors, then glues it to the wall up there]
Allen: Wow, Waylon. You know what? I think it's cool.
NO "ALANA & ALLEN'S MOM" SIGN
[Alana walks to the library room, opens the door, then closes the door]
- Cory: When is it taking it so long? I need to eat. Do you have turkey bacon for us, Allen?
- Allen: Nope. Did we forgot turkey bacon?
- Waylon: I think we did. I'll go get some, stay right, OK?
- Both: OK.
- Waylon: Be right back.
- Allen: OK, now it's our chance to sneak out & go to the classroom. Let's go.
- Cory: OK. I'm right there with ya!