The Day of The Dead Celebration Trailer is Pikachufreak's fan-fiction thing to make.
- Here's the trailer to the 2003 Shining Time Station Home Video entitled: The Day of The Dead Celebration. Released on October 14, 2003.
- Announcer: New from Anchor Bay Entertainment.
- Ash: All right! The Day of The Dead has arrived.
- Announcer: All of the Kids' WB characters are ready to party.
- Ed: Yippee!
- Announcer: As well as Mr. Conductors 1 and 2.
- Mr. Conductor 1: You heard about that.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Correct.
- Announcer: Meet the cast of El Tigre.
- Manny: Hey guys.
- Announcer: And there are lots of activities like making the candle.
- Scooby: Row.
- Announcer: Fighting the bulls.
- Mel: Toro, Toro.
- (The bull tries to attack Mel, but it fails)
- Announcer: And lots more.
- Chelsea: This is the best party ever.
- Announcer: There are over twelve songs.
- Eddy: La Cucaracha, La Cucaracha.
- Announcer: And four Thomas Stories told by Mr. Conductor 2.
- Rusty's Driver: Oh no! It's behind us!
- Announcer: So grab your culture with The Day of The Dead Celebration.
- Sakura: This is gonna be so great you girls.
- Announcer: Now available on VHS and DVD from Anchor Bay Entertainment.