The Duck and Diesel Trilogy and Other Thomas Stories is a fan-fiction Thomas VHS idea made by SuperMalechi.
- Pop Goes The Diesel (Ringo Starr)
- Diesel's Devious Deed (Ringo Starr)
- A Close Shave For Duck (Ringo Starr)
- Mavis (Alec Baldwin)
- Toby's Tightrope (Alec Baldwin)
- Jack Frost (Alec Baldwin)
- The Fogman (Alec Baldwin
- Edward The Really Useful Engine (Alec Baldwin)
- Bulgy Rides Again (Michael Brandon)
- Bad Day At Castle Loch (Michael Brandon)
- Gordon and Spencer (Michael Brandon)
- Narrated by Ringo Starr, Alec Baldwin and Michael Brandon.
- Release Date: June 29, 2004.
- The Season 7 intro, nameplate sequence (1996-1998) and the Season 7 outro are used together.
- The "Next Story Coming Up Soon!" logo is taken from the "Rusty To The Rescue" 1995 VHS, the "Thomas and The Special Letter" 1995 VHS, the "Thomas and His Friends Help Out" 1996 VHS, the "The Gallant Old Engine" 1996 VHS, the "Thomas Meets The Queen" 1997 VHS and the "Races, Rescues and Runaways" 1999 VHS.
- The text is taken from the "Thomas and The Jet Engine" 2004 VHS.
- Bulgy Rides Again, Bad Day At Castle Loch and Gordon and Spencer with Michael Brandon have the original music.
- At the very start of Mavis, you can hear part of Mr. Conductor (Alec Baldwin)'s whistle and steam effect from "Shining Time Station's" fourth season. Plus, part of the steam effect is used at the end of that episode.
- The same UK end credits from "Gordon and Spencer" are used.
- Distributed by Video Treasures.
- Video Treasures Tracking Control
- Video Treasures FBI Warning
- Video Treasures logo (1987-1997)
- Thomas and Friends Season 7 intro
- First few seconds of Pop Goes The Diesel
- Last few seconds of Gordon and Spencer
- Thomas and Friends Season 7 outro
- HiT Entertainment logo (2001)
- Video Treasures logo (1987-1997, still version, silent)
- THOMAS & FRIENDS
- Based on The Railway Series by The REV.W.AWDRY
- Created For Television by BRITT ALLCROFT
- THE DUCK & DIESEL TRILOGY
- Storytellers RINGO STARR, ALEC BALDWIN & MICHAEL BRANDON
- Directed by DAVID MITTON
- Written by
- Script Editor