Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Engine King is a The Little Engine That Could/The Lion King. It will made in March 2012 by Fanofcartoons1994.
- Eric as Young Simba
- Chip as Adult Simba
- and more
- Eric: Hey, Uncle The Big Wolf, guess what?
- The Big Wolf: I despise guessing games.
- Eric: I'm gonna be King of Pride Rock.
- The Big Wolf: Oh, goody.
- Eric: My dad just showed me the whole kingdom. And I'm gonna rule it all. Heheh.
- The Big Wolf: Yes, well forgive me for not leaping for joy. Bad back, you know.
- [flops on his side]
- Eric: Hey Uncle The Big Wolf, when I'm King, what'll that make you?
- The Big Wolf: A monkey's uncle.
- Eric: [laughs] You're so weird.
- The Big Wolf: You have no idea.
- Pete: The circus elephant hippity hop, all the way to the elephant boiler.
- Perky: Oh no, not the elephant boiler.
- Doc: [singing] Luau. If you're hungry for a hunk of fat and juicy meat/ Eat my buddy Rollo here, 'cause he's a tasty treat/Come on down and dine/ On this tasty swine/ All you gotta is get in line/Are you achin'...
- Rollo: Yup, yup, yup.
- Doc: For some bacon?
- Rollo: Yup, yup, yup.
- Doc: He's a big clown.
- Rollo: Yup, yup.
- Doc: You can be a big clown, too. Oy.
- Georgia: Do you know what we do to kings who step out of their kingdom?
- Eric: Puh. You can't do anything to me.
- Perky: Uhh... technically, they can. We are on their land.
- Eric: But Perky, you told me they're nothing but slobbering mangy stupid poachers.
- Perky: Ix-nay on the oopid-stay...
- Pete: Who're you callin' "oopid-stay?"
- Perky: Oh, my, my, my. Look at the sun. It's time to go!
- [above the stampeding horses]
- Farnsworth: The Big Wolf! Brother, help me!
- [The Big Wolf puts his claws into Farnsworth's diesel train wheels]
- The Big Wolf: Long live the King.
- [throws him into the stampede]
- Pete: Yeah, be prepared! We'll be prepared... for what?
- The Big Wolf: For the death of the king!
- Pete: What? Is he sick?
- The Big Wolf: No, fool. We're going to kill him. Eric too.
- Georgia: Great idea! Who needs a king?
- Pete, Georgia: [singing] No king, no king, la la la la la la...
- The Big Wolf: Idiots! There will *be* a king!
- Pete: But you said...
- The Big Wolf: *I* will be king. Stick with me, and you'll never go hungry again!
Quotes 7 (Final)
- Chip: You knew my father?
- Handy Pandy: Correction: I *know* your father.