The Friendship Express is a Thomas and Friends US DVD idea made by ThomasandMichael. It features four eighteenth season episodes, a Mr. Perkins segment, and a sing-along song.
All aboard with your favorite friends in these exciting adventures of Thomas and Friends! Watch what happens when Thomas tries to manage the quarry on his own, and when James works with some special Slip Coaches. Find out how Spencer learns a lesson about showing off, and see what happens when Gordon speaks rudely to kind Edward. Also pay a visit with our friendly engine driver himself, Mr. Perkins!
All this and much more, as we climb aboard the Friendship Express!
- Thomas the Quarry Engine
- Duck and the Slip Coaches
- Spencer's VIP
- Old Reliable Edward
- Mr. Perkins' Storytime: Thomas Goes Fishing (after Thomas the Quarry Engine)
- Sing-Along Song: The Best Friends Express (after Duck and the Slip Coaches)
- Mr. Perkins' Postcard: Bridges (after Spencer's VIP)
- Guess Who? Puzzles: Oliver and Reg
- Mr. Perkins' Railway: How Steam Engines Use Coal
- Mark Moraghan as the narrator
- Martin Sherman as Thomas, Percy and Diesel
- William Hope as Edward and Toby
- Kerry Shale as Henry, Gordon, James and Sir Topham Hatt
- Steven Kynman as Duck and Slip Coach #3
- Joe Mills as Oliver
- Jonathan Broadbent as Bill, Ben and Slip Coach #1
- Jules de Jongh as Emily
- Glenn Wrage as Spencer and Cranky
- David Menkin as Porter
- Tim Whitnall as Timothy and the Deputy Minister
- Teresa Gallagher as Mavis, Annie and Clarabel
- Keith Wickham as Salty
- Maggie Ollerenshaw as Henrietta
- Ben Small as the Troublesome Trucks
- Rebecca O'Mara as Slip Coach #2
- Ben Forster as Mr. Perkins (live-action segments)
- This DVD idea is based on the added bonus features in the PBS airing of The Adventure Begins.
- The title of the DVD is based on the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic DVD of the same name.
- The image on the front cover is similar to a scene from King of the Railway.
- Distributed by Universal Pictures Home Entertainment.
- The episode listing on the "Pick a Story" menu refers to Thomas the Quarry Engine as "Thomas and the Quarry Engine."
- The end credits are taken from Old Reliable Edward. As a result, several voice actors are not credited. Ben Forster is also uncredited as Mr. Perkins.
- James, Thomas and Percy
- Thomas, Annie and Clarabel with Sir Topham Hatt at Knapford Station