The Ignorant Armies is a Games Workshop Warhammer short story written by Jack Yeovil. Original published in the anthology of the same name, it details the conclusion of Johann and Vukotich's hunt for the Chaos Knight Cicatrice and Wolf von Mecklenberg.
The Ignorant Armies has been published 4 times.
- Originally published by GW Books (1989).
- Republished by Boxtree Ltd (1993) in the anthology of the same name.
- Republished by Black Library (2002) in the collection Silver Nails.
- Republished by Black Library (2005) in the collection The Vampire Genevieve.
The residents of The Nameless Township
- Mischa the Priest
- Darvi the Innkeeper
- Kleinzack the Giant
- Dirt the Cripple
- Katinka the Healer
- Anna the Cook
Summary to come.
Locations of Note
During The Ignorant Armies the following locations are visited or noted:
Details to come.
During The Ignorant Armies the following events are highlighted:
- Cicatrice's Raid on the von Mecklenburg Summer Home.