- Ducky: Daa da dee do da da da do... < Littlefoot laughs > Don't still crack when you fall right to back ! < laughs, then growling was heard > My stomach is talking.
- Littlefoot: Mine too. Hmph, I don't know tastes looks like. Aaaaaah !
- Ducky: This tree talking.
- Littlefoot: No, it isn't !
- Ducky: You shouldn't eat talkin' trees, no, no, no.
- Littlefoot was still pulled by wiggling like a branch and Petrie turns black !
- Petrie: Waaaaaaaaaooooooooh !
- Littlefoot: Aaaaaaaaahhhh !
- Petrie: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh !
- Petrie: My name is Petrie.
- Ducky: < laughs > Petrie, huh? Funny name, ha, ha!
- Petrie: I falled ! < crying >
- Ducky: But you can fly, but we can't climb up there !
- Littlefoot: But, you are flyer. Not a faller.
- Petrie: I make a fly. < growls >
- Littlefoot: I guess we can is we can do it.
- Ducky: You can't do allright.