- Narrator: Coming Soon on videocassette. Walt Disney Pictures presents a Jim Henson Productions of a classic Christmas tale.
- Ebenezer Scrooge: Bah! Humbug.
- Narrator: He was an greediest man alive.
- Clara: It's Ebenezer Scrooge!
- Narrator: Until the night, he met someone extraordinary.
- Kermit the Frog: Hello.
- All: Yippee!
- Narrator: The Muppet Christmas Carol.
- Miss Piggy: I'll drink to Mr. Scrooge. Even though he's stingya and badly dressed.
- Ebenezer Scrooge: Humbug!
- Bean Bunny: Ow!
- The Villagers: There goes Mr. Humbug there goes Mr. Grimm
- Rizzo the Rat: Do you think it's safe for us to be up here?
- Both: Ahhh!
- Animals: If they gave a prizefor bein' mean the winner would be him
- Ebenezer Scrooge: Yes, Mr Cratchit?
- Kermit the Frog: Uh. If you please, Mr. Scrooge. The bookkeeping staff would like to have an extra shovel of coal for the fire.
- Rat: Our assets are frozen.
- Ebenezer Scrooge: How would the bookkeepers like to be suddenly unemployed?
- Rats: Heat wave! This is my island in the sun!
- Narrator: It's Charles Dickens classic tale...
- Statler and Waldorf: Whoa!
- Narrator: As only the Muppets can tell it.
- Waldorf: It's good to be heckling again.
- Statler: It's good to be doing anything again!
- Narrator: Stuffed with holiday warm and cheer.
- Kermit the Frog: 'Tis the season to be jolly and joyous
- Narrator: This is the movie to see, to share, to cherish, with someone you love.
- Rizzo the Rat: Thank you for makin' me a part of this.
- Narrator: Coming to videocassette this fall. It's the Muppet Christmas Carol.
- Robin the Frog: God bless us, everyone.
- Miss Piggy: Whatever.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.