The Muppets Take A World of Countries is a Muppets Movie made by Pikachufreak.
- This worldwide film features characters from Pokemon, The Mummy, Hoop-a-Joop, Martin Mystery, Mucha Lucha, Static Shock, Jackie Chan Adventures, WarioWare, Yu-Gi-Oh!, F-Zero GP Legend, Tiny Toon Adventures, Loonatics Unleashed, What's New, Scooby-Doo?, TMNT 2003, Sonic X, G.I. Joe: Sigma 6, Sabrina: The Animated Series, Cardcaptors, Teen Titans, Xiaolin Showdown, Ozzy and Drix, Josie and The Pussycats, The New Adventures of Winnie The Pooh, Kick Buttowski, Men In Black: The Series, Donkey Kong Country, Dexter's Laboratory and Phantom Investigators. Today, they help The Muppets on their worldwide festival. Unaware to the gang, Team Rocket and The Greaser Dogs have set their eyes on ruining it. After throwing them out, Kermit is happy to have his family back.
From Shining Time Station
- Mr. Conductor 1 (George Carlin)
- Mr. Conductor 2 (Alec Baldwin)
- Mr. Conductor 3 (Michael Brandon)
- Ash Ketchum (Veronica Taylor)
- Mary (Kerry Williams)
- Misty (Rachael Lillis)
- Brock (Eric Stuart)
- Jessie (Rachael Lillis)
- James (Eric Stuart)
- Meowth (Maddie Blaustein)
- Wobbuffet (Kayzie Rogers)
From The Mummy
- Alex O'Connell (Chris Marquette)
- Evy O'Connell (Grey DeLisle)
- Rick O'Connell (John Schneider)
- Al Valentine (Yuri Lowenthal)
- James Rogers (Michael Reisz)
- Amy Lambert (Michelle Ruff)
- Mel Blake (Stephanie Morgenstern)
From Martin Mystery
- Martin Mystery (Sam Vincent)
- Diana Lombard (Kelly Sheridan)
- Java The Caveman (Dale Wilson)
From Mucha Lucha
- Rikochet (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Buena Girl (Kimberly Brooks)
- The Flea (Candi Milo)
From Static Shock
- Virgil Hawkins (Phil LaMarr)
- Richie Foley (Jason Marsden)
From Jackie Chan Adventures
- Jackie Chan (James Sie)
- Uncle Chan (Sab Shimono)
- Jade Chan (Stacie Chan)
- Viper (Susan Eisenberg)
- Tohru (Noah Nelson)
- Wario (Tony Sampson)
- Waluigi (Jim Cummings)
- Jimmy T. (Peter Kelamis)
- Jimmy P. (Peter Kelamis)
- Mona (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Dribble (Tom Kenny)
- Spitz (Andrew Sabiston)
- Kat (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Ana (Jocelyne Loewen)
- 9-Volt (Candi Milo)
- 18-Volt (Matt Hill)
- Dr. Crygor (Maurice LaMarche)
- Mike The Karaoke Robot (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Penny Crygor (Kelly Sheridan)
- Orbulon (Frank Welker)
- Ashley (Nicole Oliver)
- Young Cricket (Danny Cooksey)
- Master Mantis (Rob Paulsen)
- Yami Yugi (Dan Green)
- Joey Wheeler (Wayne Grayson)
- Tristan Taylor (Sam Regal)
- Tea Gardner (Amy Birnbaum)
- Seto Kaiba (Eric Stuart)
- Mai Valentine (Megan Hollingshead)
From F-Zero GP Legend
- Rick Wheeler (Frank Frankson)
- Jack Levin (Marc Thompson)
- Jody Summer (Veronica Taylor)
- Lucy Liberty (Amy Birnbaum)
From Tiny Toon Adventures
- Buster Bunny (Charlie Adler)
- Hamton J. Pig (Don Messick)
- Babs Bunny (Tress MacNeille)
- Plucky Duck (Joe Alaskey)
- Fifi La Fume (Kath Soucie)
- Shirley McLoon (Gail Matthius)
From Loonatics Unleashed
- Ace Bunny (Charlie Schlatter)
- Tech E. Coyote (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Lexi Bunny (Jessica DiCicco)
- Danger Duck (Jason Marsden)
- Slam Tasmanian (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Rev Runner (Rob Paulsen)
From What's New, Scooby-Doo?
- Scooby-Doo (Frank Welker)
- Fred Jones (Frank Welker)
- Daphne Blake (Grey DeLisle)
- Shaggy Rogers (Matthew Lillard)
- Velma Dinkley (Mindy Cohn)
From TMNT 2003
- Leonardo (Michael Sinterniklaas)
- Donatello (Sam Regal)
- Raphael (Frank Frankson)
- Michelangelo (Wayne Grayson)
From Sonic X
- Sonic (Jason Griffith)
- Knuckles (Dan Green)
- Tails (Amy Palant)
From G.I. Joe: Sigma 6
- Duke (Greg Abbey)
- Heavy Duty (E.B. Owens)
- Scarlett (Veronica Taylor)
- Jinx (Liza Jacqueline)
- Snake Eyes (Jason Anthony Griffith)
- Kamakura (Marc Thompson)
- Tunnel Rat (Sebastian Arcelus)
- Hi-Tech (Eric Stuart)
- Long Range (Scottie Ray)
- Spirit Iron-Knife (Darren Dunstan)
From Sabrina: The Animated Series
- Sabrina Spellman (Emily Hart)
- Hilda Spellman (Melissa Joan Hart)
- Zelda Spellman (Melissa Joan Hart)
- Sakura Avalon (Carly McKillip)
- Meilin Rae (Nicole Oliver)
- Madison Taylor (Maggie Blue O'Hara)
- Rita Sasaki (Stevie Bloch)
- Chelsea Mihara (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Nikki Yanagisawa (Kelly Sheridan)
From Teen Titans
- Robin (Scott Menville)
- Cyborg (Khary Payton)
- Starfire (Hynden Walch)
- Raven (Tara Strong)
- Beast Boy (Greg Cipes)
From Xiaolin Showdown
- Omi (Tara Strong)
- Kimiko Tohomiko (Grey DeLisle)
- Raimundo Pedrosa (Tom Kenny)
- Clay Bailey (Jeff Bennett)
From Ozzy and Drix
- Ozzy Jones (Phil LaMarr)
- Drix Koldriliff (Jeff Bennett)
From Josie and The Pussycats
- Josie McCoy (Janet Waldo)
- Valerie Brown (Barbara Pariot)
- Melody Valentine (Jackie Joseph)
- Alexander Cabot (Casey Kasem)
- Alan Mayberry (Jerry Dexter)
- Alexandra Cabot (Sherry Alberoni)
From The New Adventures of Winnie The Pooh
- Winnie The Pooh (Jim Cummings)
- Eeyore (Peter Cullen)
- Rabbit (Ken Sansom)
- Tigger (Jim Cummings)
- Piglet (John Fiedler)
- Kanga (Kath Soucie)
- Owl (Andre Stojka)
- Roo (Nikita Hopkins)
- Gopher (Michael Gough)
- Christopher Robin (Tom Attenborough)
From Kick Buttowski
- Kick Buttowski (Charlie Schlatter)
- Brad Buttowski (Danny Cooksey)
- Brianna Buttowski (Grey DeLisle)
- Honey Buttowski (Kari Wahlgren)
- Harold Buttowski (Brian Stepanek)
From Men In Black: The Series
- Agent J (Keith Diamond)
- Agent K (Gregg Berger)
From Donkey Kong Country
- Donkey Kong (Richard Yearwood)
- Diddy Kong (Andrew Sabiston)
From Dexter's Laboratory
- Dexter (Candi Milo)
- Dee Dee (Kat Cressida)
- Dexter's Mom (Kath Soucie)
- Dexter's Dad (Jeff Bennett)
From Phantom Investigators
- Daemona Prune (Courtney Vineys)
- Kira (Amber Ross)
- Casey (Andrew Decker)
- Jericho (Alecsander Kocev)
- Cliff Feltbottom (Tom Kenny)
- Lube Ignatius (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Shriek Dubois (Maria Bamford)
From The Muppets
- Kermit The Frog (Steve Whitmire)
- Fozzie Bear (Eric Jacobson)
- Gonzo The Great (Dave Goelz)
- Miss Piggy (Eric Jacobson)
- Animal (Eric Jacobson)
- Pepe The Prawn (Bill Barretta)
- Walter (Peter Linz)
- Percy's Chocolate Crunch
- Twin Trouble
- The Old Iron Bridge
- The Fogman
- Buffer Bother
- The World's Strongest Engine
- Trusty Rusty
- Edward The Really Useful Engine
- Yakko's Nations of The World
- This is a worldwide film.
- Kimiko is wearing her Master Monk Guan outfit.
- It is revealed that there are many countries.
- The Tiny Toons debut.
- As revealed in this crossover, Mel shares her purple and black striped pantyhose with Nikki.
- (The film opens with the Muppet Babies theme)
- All the muppets: Muppet Babies, we make our dreams come true Muppet Babies, we'll do the say for you.
- Kermit: When your room looks kind of weird And you wish that you weren't there.
- Piggy: Just close your eyes and make believe And you can be anywhere.
- Kermit: I like adventure!
- Piggy: I like romance.
- Fozzie: I love great jokes.
- Animal: Animal dance!
- Scooter: I've got my computer.
- Skeeter: I fly thru the air.
- Ralph: I play piano.
- Gonzo: And I've got blue hair
- Bunsun: Me, I invent things.
- Beaker: Meep, meep, meep, meep!
- Nanny: Is everything all right in here?
- All Muppets: Yes Nanny! Muppet Babies, we make our dreams come true Muppet Babies, we'll do the same for you Muppet, Muppet, Muppet, Muppet Babies, Babies, Babies, Babies.
- (The film then finds Ash and the other YTV characters with The Muppets at their studio)
- Ash: So, Kermit, what are you gonna do today?
- Kermit: We're going on a worldwide trip.
- Raimundo: That's great.
- Mel: I'd love to see french girls with berets and nylons.
- Meilin: It's a simple way to do it.
- Shaggy: Like, it's been many times since we want to go on a worldwide trip.
- Fozzie: You guys are sticking with us.
- Gonzo: Come on.
- (Their first destination is France)
- Ash: Wow, France.
- Kermit: It's a country that is full of french people.
- Virgil: We're in Paris.
- Ozzy: Paris huh?
- Ash: I would love to propose to pretty girls in nylons and berets.
- Mary: It's not a good idea, big brother.
- Ash: What do you know, little sister?
- (The Conductors appear)
- Mr. Conductor 1: Paris is a usual place.
- Nikki: Hi, Mr. Conductors 1, 2 and 3.
- Brad: You Dill Weeds wouldn't remember mimes.
- Mr. Conductor 3: Mimes? Nonsense.
- Alex: If it wasn't for us, then who can it be?
- Buster: Was it Percy right?
- Mr. Conductor 2: Of course, Buster. He ended up in a chocolate up to experience. Let me explain.
- (Mr. Conductor 2 blows his whistle and Percy's Chocolate Crunch starts)
- Mr. Conductor 2: Sir Topham Hatt's engines love being shiny and clean. It makes them feel cheerful as they puffed across the Island of Sodor. Percy often has the dirtiest work to do. But he likes to be clean as well as any other engine. Washdowns are important to Percy. But Sir Topham Hatt had bad news.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Due to a water shortage...
- Mr. Conductor 2: He said.
- Sir Topham Hatt: ...No engine shall have more than one washdown a day. Usefulness before cleanliness.
- Mr. Conductor 2: He added and left. Percy was upset.
- Percy: I get dirty.
- Mr. Conductor 2: He complained.
- Percy: I need washdowns. Gordon only does it to feel important.
- Gordon: I am important.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Gordon sniffed.
- Gordon: I'm an express engine.
- James: You're a poudy puffer, Percy.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Teased James.
- Percy: No, I'm not.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Weeshed Percy and he chuffed away. Percy was loading freight cars at the docks. He was trying extra hard to stay clean. But the troublesome trucks were being naughty. As Percy pushed them under the coal chute, they sang out.
- Troublesome Trucks: On! On! On!
- Mr. Conductor 2: They cried. Percy found himself under the chute and coal dust flew everywhere.
- Percy: Oh, no. (coughs)
- Mr. Conductor 2: Coughed Percy.
- Percy: I'm filthy.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Percy felt awful, but he knew he had to carry on. On the way to Callan Station, the troublesome trucks teased Percy even more.
- Troublesome Trucks: Clickety clack, don't look back, dirty Percy's on our track.
- Percy: Be quiet!
- Mr. Conductor 2: Percy snapped. When Percy arrived at Callan Station he was very upset.
- Percy: From now on i am only doing work where i wont get dirty.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Harold the Helicpoter was at Callan station picking up medical supplies.
- Harold: Hello, Percy.
- Mr. Conductor 2: He called. And he took off blowing cinders and ashes everywhere.
- Percy: Not again!
- Mr. Conductor 2: Cried Percy.
- Percy: I want a washdown.
- Percy's Driver: Usefulness before cleanliness.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Reminded his driver.
- Percy: I want to be useful where i can't get dirty.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Percy huffed.
- Percy's Driver: There's a load of sugar going to the chocolate factory.
- Mr. Conductor 2: His driver said.
- Percy's Driver: We can take the sugar cars.
- Percy: Sugar.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Said Percy.
- Percy: That's nice and clean.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Percy was pleased. Percy didn't know that earlier a leasky freight cars had spilled oil on the track. When he approached the chocolate factory, his driver applied the brakes. But Percy's wheels just skidded on the oily rails.
- Percy: Oh, no!
- Mr. Conductor 2: Hooted Percy.
- (Percy crashes into the factory and six windows splat themselves as he pops out)
- Percy: Yuck!
- Mr. Conductor 2: He groaned.
- Percy: I've never been this dirty.
- Mr. Conductor 2: He was covered from funnel to firebox in sticky gooey chocolate. Back at the sheds, everyone thought it was very funny.
- Thomas: You look good enough to eat.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Thomas hooted.
- James: Bon-bon Percy.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Teased James.
- Henry: Choc-ice on wheels.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Chipped in Henry.
- Gordon: Disgraceful.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Said Gordon pompously.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Ahem.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Said a stern sounding voice. It was Sir Topham Hatt.
- Sir Topham Hatt: You had had a trying day, Percy.
- Mr. Conductor 2: He said.
- Percy: Yes, sir.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Replied Percy from beneath the chocolate.
- Sir Topham Hatt: But you showed us all that usefulness does come before cleanliness. So...
- Mr. Conductor 2: He added.
- Sir Topham Hatt: You shall have your washdown.
- Percy: Oh, sir.
- Sir Topham Hatt: And a new coat of paint.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Percy just beamed.
- (Percy's Chocolate Crunch ends)
- Mr. Conductor 2: So that's why chocolate can cause problems to Percy.
- Leonardo: Whoa, how worse.
- Donatello: You'd be leaving right?
- The Conductors: Right.
- (As The Conductors disappear, a blonde haired girl in a beret appears)
- Ash: What is your name, sweet princess?
- Amelia: I'm Amelia Matthews. I'm from France.
- Ash: Wow, i've never believed that.
- (Inside the Jukebox)
- Tito: Nations of The World, sung by me.
- Didi: Right.
- Tex: Ye know what Tito says?
- Rex: We're all around the world.
- Grace: Let's hit it, guys.
- (Tito sings Nations of The World, with the rest doing the instruments)
- Announcer: And now, the nations of the world, brought to you by Tito!
- Tito: United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean, Greenland, El Salvador, too. Puerto Rico, Colombia, Venezuela, Honduras, Guyana, and still, Guatemala, Bolivia, then Argentina, And Ecuador, Chile, Brazil. Costa Rica, Belize, Nicaragua, Bermuda, Bahamas, Tobago, San Juan, Paraguay, Uruguay, Suriname, And French Guiana, Barbados, and Guam. Norway, and Sweden, and Iceland, and Finland, And Germany, now in one piece, Switzerland, Austria, Czechoslovakia, Italy, Turkey, and Greece. Poland, Romania, Scotland, Albania, Ireland, Russia, Oman, Bulgaria, Saudi Arabia, Hungary, Cyprus, Iraq, and Iran. There's Syria, Lebanon, Israel, Jordan, Both Yemens, Kuwait, and Bahrain, The Netherlands, Luxembourg, Belgium, and Portugal, France, England, Denmark, and Spain. India, Pakistan, Burma, Afghanistan, Thailand, Nepal, and Bhutan, Kampuchea, Malaysia, then Bangladesh (Asia), And China, Korea, Japan. Mongolia, Laos, and Tibet, Indonesia, The Philippine Islands, Taiwan, Sri Lanka, New Guinea, Sumatra, New Zealand, Then Borneo, and Vietnam. Tunisia, Morocco, Uganda, Angola, Zimbabwe, Djibouti, Botswana, Mozambique, Zambia, Swaziland, Gambia, Guinea, Algeria, Ghana. Burundi, Lesotho, then Malawi, Togo, The Spanish Sahara is gone, Niger, Nigeria, Chad, and Liberia, Egypt, Benin, and Gabon. Tanzania, Somalia, Kenya, and Mali, Sierra Leone, and Algiers, Dahomey, Namibia, Senegal, Libya, Cameroon, Congo, Zaire. Ethiopia, Guinea-Bissau, Madagascar, Rwanda, Mayore, and Cayman, Hong Kong, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Yugoslavia... Crete, Mauritania, then Transylviania, Monaco, Liechtenstein, Malta, and Palestine, Fiji, Australia, Sudan!
- (Nations of The World ends)