Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The New Adventures of The Narrow Gauge Engines is a fan-fiction spin-off series of Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends. It stars the narrow gauge engines. Each season will have 22 or 24 episodes.
- Skarloey is an old and red engine and the main star of the series.
- Rheneas is Skarloey's best friend.
- Sir Handel is a grumpy blue engine. He is considered as an Anti-Hero.
- Peter Sam is a happy green engine.
- Rusty is an orange diesel engine. He's a good friend to Skarloey and he has a love/hate relationship with Duncan.
- Duncan is a stubborn yellow engine. He is also considered as an Anti-Hero. Also, he and his haft-brother Smudger always get into arguements, and he and Sir Handel get into bad things too.
- Fearless Freddie is an old warhorse engine.
- Ivo Hugh is a red tank engine, as well as Freddie's brother.
- Duke is an old tender engine.
- Mighty Mac is a double-ended Fairlie engine.
- Bertram is an old engine and Duke's twin.
- Smudger is the main antagonist. He is also Duncan's haft-brother.
- Stanley (aka No. 2) is Smudger's best friend. Together, they cause a lot of trouble.
- Proteus is a yellow engine with a very bright light.
- Fred is a lazy diesel engine.
- Mr. Percival is the controller of the railway.
- Thomas is a blue tank engine. He's a great friend to the narrow gauge engines.
- Henry is a big green engine and Peter Sam's best friend.
- Gordon is a big blue engine and Sir Handel's best friend.
- James is a red tender engine and Duncan's best friend.
- Ada, Jane and Mabel are open coaches.
- Agnes, Ruth, Lucy, Jemima are narrow gauge coaches.
- Beatrice is a guard's van.
- Cora is a tool van.
- Gertrude and Millicent are two other narrow gauge coaches.
- Colin is a crane who lives at the wharf
- Madge is a snub-nosed lorry. She and Henry are in love.
- Keith Wickham - Skarloey, Sir Handel, Peter Sam, Duke, Bertram, Henry, Gordon and James
- Ben Small - Rheneas, Proteus, Fred, Smudger, Stanley, Ivo Hugh and Thomas
- Michael Angelis - The Narrator
- Martin Sherman - Thomas and Ivo Hugh
- Ben Small - Rheneas, Proteus, Smudger and Stanley
- Bob Golding - Freddie, Duke, Bertram and Fred
- Kerry Shale - Henry, Gordon and James
- Michael Brandon - The Narrator
- Skarloey Helps Out - Skarloey must help Duncan when he crashes into an old barn.
- Sir Handel & The Trucks - Sir Handel gets cross when he has to work with troublesome trucks at the quarry.
- Thomas & Skarloey vs. Smudger & Stanley - Smudger and Stanley try to take over the railway. Can Thomas and Skarloey stop them?
- Henry & Peter Sam - Henry wants to give Peter Sam a tour of the standard gauge railway.
- Freddie Takes Charge - Freddie show Mighty Mac how to work the coal yard.
- Rusty The Really Useful Diesel - Sir Handel and Duncan say the Rusty is useless. But soon, Rusty proves how he is really useful.
- Duke, Bertram & The Birthday Train - Duke and Bertram are chosen to pull the birthday train to Mr. Percival's birthday party.
- Skarloey & Fred - Skarloey meets a new diesel named Fred. Fred is lazy and won't work with Skarloey. Can Skarloey get Fred to do work?
- Proteus' Bright Lamp - Peter Sam thinks Proteus' lamp is silly. But one night, when Peter Sam gets lost, Proteus finds him with his bright lamp.
- Sir Handel's High Speed - Sir Handel tries to be the fastest narrow gauge engine in the world.
- Rheneas & The Forest - Rheneas has to make some nighttime deliveries, but he has chuff through the forest, which looks scary at night.
- Ivo Hugh - An engine named Ivo Hugh arrives on the railway. And Freddie thinks that Ivo Hugh is replacing him because he is also number 7.