Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Piglet Who Would Be King and Other Episodes is a fan-fiction VHS/DVD Release featuring ten The New Adventures of Winnie The Pooh episodes.
- The Piglet Who Would Be King
- Fast Friends
- Gone With The Wind
- Eeyi Eeyi Eeyore
- Nothing But The Tooth
- Where Oh Where Has My Piglet Gone?
- My Hero
- To Dream The Impossible Scheme
- The Wishing Bear
- Distributed by USA Home Entertainment.
- Release Date: October 14, 2003.
- The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh intro, nameplate sequence (Thomas version, 1992-1994) and the New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh outro are used together.
- The nameplates in its sequence are Pooh, Rabbit, Tigger, Eeyore, Christopher Robin, Piglet, Owl, Roo and Gopher as the Thomas and Friends closing theme is heard.
- The "Next Episode Coming Up Soon!" logo is made from the text taken from the "Thomas' Snowy Surprise" 2003 VHS.
- Macrovision logo
- FBI Warning
- USA Home Entertainment logo (2001)
- Friturtoons Productions logo
- The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh Season 2-4 intro
- Title card for The Piglet Who Would Be King
- Last few seconds of The Wishing Bear
- The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh outro
- USA Home Entertainment logo (2001, still version, silent)
- Top: Piglet
- Bottom: Pooh, Rabbit and Gopher from "Nothing But The Tooth"
- Piglet and Tigger running from "My Hero"
- Eeyore from "Eeyi Eeyi Eeyore"