- [moose coughs]
- The Conductor: [to the girl] Careful, crossing!
- The Driver: I makes this hard to be at least a 100,000 - maybe even a million. And the hours before they clear this... Track!
- The Fireman: And... A tough nut to crack!
- The Conductor: And the are in some curious jelly!
- The Driver: A jam!
- The Fireman: Tiny spud!
- The Driver: *Up* the creak?
- The Fireman: Up the tree!
- The Driver: A grass!
- The Fireman: I'll tell you right there.
- Mother: Good night.
- Father: [to Sarah] Santa's behind nothing, and go to my sleep.
- [closes the door]
- [first lines, behind the Polar Express logo and The Boy snores]
- Hero Boy: [narrating] On Christmas elves, maybe on ago.
- Sarah: Or Santa, fast of the Christmas life.
- The Scrooge: [as Hobo] Shut up!
- [The Boy walking the train door, the kids singing Jingle Bells, just curse The Girl and The Lonely Boy]
- The Driver: Whoops.
- The Conductor, The Girl, The Boy: Ride.
- Santa Claus: Ho, ho, ho, Merry Christmas.
- The Boy: Yeah!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.